What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MK ULTRA?

bens lab

I grew a single pack out, seems quite unstable, didn't find anything close to a keeper, but it did get a fungal infection which ruined the grow. However the other varieties grown next to it blew it away, so i cant really recommend it.

I bet if you bought enough though you would find something really good, i've smoked a decent cut of it before and it is a really really nice creamy kush tasting weed with a strong stone. Expensive & unstable though imho.

A

Aerokush101

WARNING!

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE HAS TRUTH IN IT!

MK ULTRA IS HYPE! IT IS NOT AN OG CROSS!

NEWS FLASH!
if you are interested in buying something, go to Seedboutique.com, click Reservoir and get the only pack you see. HURRY UP!​

how can you say MKUltra is hype?

Breeder : THSeeds
Flowering Time : 8/9 Weeks
Seeds Per Pack : 10
The legendary G-13 crossed with L.A.'s finest, the O.G. Kush. This mix of two top notch Indicas produces very tight resin coated buds. Piney flavor, that lasts and lasts... with a truly hypnotic high, great head stash ! Winner of the 2003 High Times Cannabis Cup, Indica category.

But then you turn around and suggest Chem? I have nothing against the Rez, he is great at what he does. Chem is all hype right now, just like every other big name strain when they first came out. Give it two years and all the geniuses around the world will give us some stable, wonderful Chem.

A

Aerokush101

Mr. Backwoods, since you know all about THSeeds' MK ULTRA, and I have bought the pack and tried it out, tell me, what OG Kush did they use? How about, what does it taste like, any kush similarities? Okay, Chem on the other hand is great, escpecially for a guy asking about MK ULTRA. So.. Need I say more?

Those Cannabis Cup things, don't make me buy seeds.

He could also try MobBoss from Grindhouse. It is the closest thing he's going to get here to an OG, unless he has some good friends.

Unless it's F13....

A

Aerokush101

how can you say MKUltra is hype?

Breeder : THSeeds
Flowering Time : 8/9 Weeks
Seeds Per Pack : 10
The legendary G-13 crossed with L.A.'s finest, the O.G. Kush. This mix of two top notch Indicas produces very tight resin coated buds. Piney flavor, that lasts and lasts... with a truly hypnotic high, great head stash ! Winner of the 2003 High Times Cannabis Cup, Indica category.

To even copy and paste that, shows ROOKIES BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SEE.

Dr.Bacterio

OK guys, thanx for your help...

Just bought 2 MK clones at my local growshop to fill up my garden.. I had to choose between L.S.D. and MK ultra.

Dr.Bacterio

There was a lot of variation in a 10 pack. Here's a couple of shots of plants just before harvest. All had a good amount of resin. Potency 5-7 depending on pheno. Did not smell like OGKush. Had a dank smell to it. Maybe like fresh mexi brickweed before it became a brick. I enjoyed growing them but would choose a Chem/OGK cross from REZ or Krypto if I was to do it over.

Nice flowers... Hope I get a similar pheno. :woohoo:

shorty

I have growed Mk Ultra for 3 years. My pheno was not really special. Not compact buds, more than 90 days flowering, a big stretch.
The smoke is very earthy, the high is balanced, a little more indica buzz. The high is pleasant, no bad effect...
For what you can expect for a hybrid of Og Kush and G13, it's really disappointing. Moreover for this price, the genetic is very unstable. Has TH Seeds made some selection and stabilisation work ? It look more like a strain bred for answer to the customer that want hype genetic.

D

danny karey

Not too mention G13 and OgKush are both clone only's (at the time of being released anyway) that means if they had the real deal cutz they would both be female's..................Unless they used Soma's G13/haze male?????

I don't get it.........

Danny

aasin527

imo th seeds has some great genetics, it'd just a case of a massive pheno hunt. one pack of seeds probably won't give yo what you're looking for. really two or three packs of seeds might not do it. go with something more stable and proven.th seeds is where some great cuts come from, but good luck finding them.

shorty

imo th seeds has some great genetics, it'd just a case of a massive pheno hunt. one pack of seeds probably won't give yo what you're looking for. really two or three packs of seeds might not do it. go with something more stable and proven.th seeds is where some great cuts come from, but good luck finding them.

If you pay 100$ a pack of seeds you hope that you recieve some good phenos and not with a ratio of 1/30 or maybe more.

Mr. Backwoods, since you know all about THSeeds' MK ULTRA, and I have bought the pack and tried it out, tell me, what OG Kush did they use? How about, what does it taste like, any kush similarities? Okay, Chem on the other hand is great, escpecially for a guy asking about MK ULTRA. So.. Need I say more?

Those Cannabis Cup things, don't make me buy seeds.

He could also try MobBoss from Grindhouse. It is the closest thing he's going to get here to an OG, unless he has some good friends.

I'm not saying the strain is the best example of stability, but a buddy of mine grew out a 10 spot and out of 4 females, 2 tasted like BF violator kush, and the other 2 tasted exactly like the OG Kush I had from village valley.
I'm sorry if i came off too abrasive, I don't mean anything by it.

Chem is what I like to call a "strain in the making".

I actually have been eyeballing that Mobboss on the bou, Have you smoked it?

aasin527

If you pay 100$ a pack of seeds you hope that you recieve some good phenos and not with a ratio of 1/30 or maybe more.

i grew some th gear out. notably the sage and sour. two packs no keepers. not even close. potent as the day is long, but structurally an impossibility. it actually looked like hemp.

A

Aerokush101

Chem is what I like to call a "strain in the making".

do you mean "making" as in being a parent?

I really don't get it,"strain in the making", Chem D is a clone only, there are a couple different cuts but anyway. So what, Rez's beans is a backcross to the clone only. So he is giving you an opportunity to grow something as close as the real thing. I wish someone told me that when I was a rookie. Okay, next lesson for rookies, DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING IN HT MAG. lmao.

Holla.