What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How long does 1 gram of killer bud last you

I

itsjustaride

like the title says, how long does 1 gram last you, perferably out of a bong. i consider 1 gram per day a considerable less ammount than i would like. thoughts?and were talking GOOOD herb here.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
It almost made it through reading this...damn, if you woulda just typed a little bit faster, ida made it!!:nanana:
Seriously...not very long-- 1 Joint or so--

VictoryGardener

holy hell
all depends on tolerance... very low tolerance, and you might be able to make it last for 2 sittings for lighter effects/ heavier buzz.. it is kind of subjective..

RandyMarsh

That could probably last me one night if I used a bong and savored it. But usually if all I had was a g then I'd just call buddy, roll a single j out of it and hit the road to bigger bags.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I don't know what this weighed?...but, it lasted: 11 months, 4 days and 27 minutes....now, I'm F**ked.

Attachments

• jars 002.JPG
    jars 002.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 7

Markass

All depends on how I'm feeling..If I don't have much at all usually I can get desired effects from a good two little tokes..so maybe @ 6 tokes a day..one day.

Bender

Depends on my mood. If I just want to chill and still be able to function normally it could last me an entire day. If I'm on a moon mission I'll rip it through the bong until it's gone.

I

itsjustaride

yea just checking, so lovely herb is but i find tolerance in my daily use. thanks for the replies, i'm sure i dont smoke to much now lol

P

PrimoVG

if it's just for me, I could roll a blunt (phillies 4.5in) and it'll last the whole day....you see i'll roll a fat one (1.8-1.9g) @ 50% dank and 50% brickweed...I have 2-3 tokes in the morning, extinguish it...2-3 tokes at lunch, extinguish...etc etc..

if i'm going to work (morning and lunch) I just toke until feel "right" not fully baked...

Latest posts

Latest posts