What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black glass?

Zartan

I am looking at ordering a black glass bong. Is the glass really black or just a really dark cobalt?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
You cant get black tubing in america yet..Illadelph makes a colbalt blue tubed bong, as shown below. I think china makes black tubing tho... Pack a bowl will come in here an clear things up probly.

My boys. (click to make big)

pack a bowl

i've never heard of a 100% black glass bong, there could easily be one out there though. there are bongs with black perc sections as well... and to check if it's black or dark cobalt, hold it up to the light.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
black glass has to be super heated to get the black to adhere and even then its more of a purple/blue if u hold it up to the light.

Linenoise

What about a bong made out of obsidian? I imagine it would be rather expensive, but then bongs are overpriced (for my cheap ass anyhow) anyhow. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts