What's new

Who likes the new decor??

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I gotta admit, I am kinda put off by this new design. I guess it will take some getting used to.

Right now I am lost.

I think it's sexy!!!

But I do miss the drop down that listed all the forums, I used that a lot to jump to the breeder forums. Maybe I'm just not seeing it yet... I see you can click to a forum list tho so that will work instead.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
You can still do the forum jump at the bottom of the page, it's just not up top any more.

I'm not so sure how these colors are matching up though... Teal, Dark green marble, and light green MJ background.

And, WTF happened to my gallery?! :badday:

ROJO145

Veteran
I dig it,at least it looks good on my monitor,nice and cheery and ez on the eyes.Good job Skip!

G

Greyskull

its like trying to get used to playing PS3 after playing atari for forever...

U

ureapwhatusow

Its a bit different but hey thanks for the improvements

didnt cost me a cent

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I think this site has been hacked. No one would actually pick these combination of colours would they. LoL

trouble

Veteran
Where is the "Buddy List" feature?

Never mind. I found it.

It's now called "Contacts Popup"

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
ask this again in about a week. I am not sure, but I guess that is not up to me

So I will learn to like it

hamstring

Veteran
Hey your right all my pics are gone and I dont back any of these up. Any chance we will get them back?

Che

Veteran
Chances are they are still setting up the galleries and moving the data over. Be patient, moving a forum over can be extremely time consuming and challenging.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I was like Ughh at first, but its very easy on the eyes I think. Its allready growing on me :)

But I still need to get a post count of 75 to chat :fsu:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
The galleries are only semi-missing. At least for me. All my pics are still in their posts. I just can't access them trough the "Reply to Thread" window.