What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Normally, something like this wouldn't be funny at all

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
I don't care who you are, now that's funny!

Florida Deputies Inadvertently Taser Undercover Agent

Associated Press - October 30, 2008 6:34 AM ET

PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say deputies responding to a call about a Pensacola liquor store robbery inadvertently Tasered an undercover state agent.

Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco worker Ira McQueen was trying to see if the clerk would sell alcohol to a minor.

The mixup on Tuesday started when a customer saw the clerk's arms raised and saw McQueen with a gun, and thought the store was being robbed. When Escambia County Sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene, McQueen didn't comply with demands and yelling between both sides ensued. Deputies Tasered him and released a sheriff's dog. McQueen was briefly hospitalized for injuries.

Sheriff's spokesman Glenn Austin says it appears McQueen was trying to tell deputies he was a state agent.

The state agency is reviewing what happened.

I'll bet they are!

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
I've got a huge shit eating grin on my face.....I wonder if there is any video of this event. Hopefully some how it will end up on youtube.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Why was that state agent armed? The Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco is there to check licences and the sale of alcohol and tobacco.

What do they do with liquor store clerks that do not comply to regulation? Shoot them?

Jeez, why does everyone in that country need to be armed, it escapes me.
Protection, protection, yeah. Then give a loaded handgun to every 6 year old, just in case they might be molested on the playground.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
hey rosy thats a good idea i think ill give a .44 to my 4 y.o. nephew to use if someone wants to give him candy. lol. i think that the 2nd ammendment is great and horrible at the same time. there should be a qualification exam or somthing.

but someguy you made my day i think that is sooo funny.

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
Not only did they taser him, they put the friggin dog on him too.

I wonder what was going through his head, (besides the 100 thousand volts) when they were ordering him to comply?

I got a steenkin badge too! I don't HAVE to comply!

UUUUHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!!!!GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! UUUUHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF!
DON"T TAZE ME BRO!!!!!!

I wish he would have died...

Then it would have been tragic and not funny at all. Lighten up!

HairlessCaveApe

Mabey it'l make a beter cop outta him. Now mabey he'l act like he knows how it feels when your answerinem best ya can, and theyr acktin like machine/robots and not even hearin Ya. Mabey he'l examine the phenomina of "failior to comply" more closley now.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Whoops! uuuhhh.....sorry... lol Could it be his bad karma for trying to entrap someone? BC

U

ureapwhatusow

it would be absolutely hilarious if our taxes didnt pay these overzealous fools

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
HairlessCaveApe said:
Mabey it'l make a beter cop outta him. Now mabey he'l act like he knows how it feels when your answerinem best ya can, and theyr acktin like machine/robots and not even hearin Ya. Mabey he'l examine the phenomina of "failior to comply" more closley now.

Exactly!!