What's new

Special Lettuce for that taco sir?

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Colorado couple say they got marijuana with order of tacos
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

LAKEWOOD, Colo. - A Colorado couple found an unusual topping on their order of tacos: a small bag of marijuana.

They discovered the drugs with their order from a Del Taco restaurant and called police.

Twenty-six-year-old Dennis Klermund, who police say waited on the husband when he picked up food on October 16, faces charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Klermund initially denied any knowledge but admitted the bag was meant for a friend after a search dog found more marijuana in a locker.

Klermund no longer works at the restaurant.

A message left for Klermund was not returned.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
VictoryGardener said:
seriously... why can't I find pot on a taco??? I sure as hell wouldn't call the pigs...

Fer sure
would be nice to get something out of a taco visit, than stomach cramps

zomg1

ya at least you'd have something to do for the next 2 hours that you'd be sitting on the toilet for

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
If all these fast food tacos give everyone the shits so bad.....why do people eat them???!!!!

Ah.......the power of marketing!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
genkisan said:
If all these fast food tacos give everyone the shits so bad.....why do people eat them???!!!!
last time I went to a 'Taco Hell' was in '94, I despise that shit and have NOT eaten it since even when it was the last food available to me.......

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
When I was a kid, my mom used to tell me to be careful at parties...because someone might put drugs in my drink...I laughed, and told her that she had no worries about that, I had to buy all my drugs!! (Paraphrased...but a true story--)

Latest posts

Latest posts