What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm not going to push ideas anymore

E

EatCannabisRaw

Just wanted to send this message out to those who read it.

I have in the past, made many posts where I am pushing ideas...

Keyword - pushing...

And I need to back off. I'm not going to push anymore ideas. I'll just express my own self, without trying to influence others.

So sorry if I came across like a nazi... even if I was seemingly talking about other nazi's telling me what I should or shouldn't do. Probably all the same.

And if I offended anyone out there... Sorry.

I want to be a member of this community. I guess I'm learning and shedding certain ways of myself that I don't want anymore.

If I do have an idea that I find cool that I'm doing, I'll share it... but not in a way to try to necessarily influence others. Kinda like smoking tobacco. I guess I"m just as bad telling people to smoke if they think its pleasurable, because I'm telling people what I think they should do.

I believe we should have our own choices, and are free to come up with how we feel about anything.

So yeah, sorry about that.

E

EatCannabisRaw

And my screename is pushy kinda...telling people to eat cannabis raw. Oops... I wish I could change it really. I like eating raw cannabis, although I haven't in a long time because of my position in life... but some people may find it absolutely boring so... can you change user names? I doubt it... without signing up for a new one.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, i cant remember if you ever offended me, but good for you! lol. giving yourself a fresh start-always good to gain perspective on oneself. i think im due for a lil self perspective myself....good luck and good karma.....sub

G

Happy 420th post EatCannabisRaw

Keep posting until someone calls you a muppet.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
glad to hear you are making a change for the better. i dont think you have ever been pushy to me but, if thats what you need to work on, congratulations on making the change.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
man, l;eave your name as it is!!! people dont think its pushy, names are a refelection of ones self or stoner self (kinda like if i were in the 60's what would my hippie commune name be?)

and even if you dont mean to or want to, your gonna offend someone, so dont sweat it. people realy dont take this shit personaly anyway

B

Bubble Puppy

I for one would like a written apology concerning your behavior..Especially sticking up for tobacco users ,.....just kidding...........A big part of the fun is how people express themselves using words and the verbal sword ,im sure you didn't offend anyone..no reason to change..

E

EatShitake

Ain't no shame in throwing ideas out into the public domain for all to consume, contemplate, reject, or get completely butt-hurt as they see fit.

My approach is not to poke my finger in somebody's eye repeatedly, but if my words still offend somebody's precious sensibilities, that's their problem, not mine.

I don't comment a lot, but I do enjoy reading some of your missives, so keep up the good work! :D

:joint:

E

EatCannabisRaw

Alright cool. I do have an open mind so sometimes my ideas come at me and I explore them enough until it seems good or bad. Some of those unfinished tested ideas come forth on this message board. Peace

VictoryGardener

holy hell
it is easy to be militaristic with the ideas we are passionate about... and man have I ever been militaristic... especially last year, in the thick of the Ron Paul campaign... I was very pushy, and it wasn't the right way to spread ideas.

EatCannabisRaw: sometimes being pushy is the right thing to do... of course you have to catch yourself before you go overboard... but that is different from repressing yourself.. don't repress yourself unless it makes you happy doing it... says J.S. Mill :rasta:

There is a time for being pushy.

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I would not worry about it

I am aware of who you are, I have read many of your posts, and you have never come off as pushy. I can be very opinionated at times, but as long as I dont break any terms of the TOU I don't even care, I am entitled to my opinions. And so are you.

If you are offending people ina fairly open forum, then I believe it is the offendee that has the issues, they need tougher skin, there will be many different ideas and opinions thrown out there. If I dont agree with something, I ignore it and move on, but you can probably tell by my post count, I rarely move on.

Just be yourself, you will not enjoy this place if you are always guarded, even Yummybud would post what was on his mind, and look how many haters that dude had

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
good call... even if the ideas to be pushed are the best thing since sliced bread, it will be like throwing jewels to the swine anyway... if someone is worthy of an idea, they will get to it on their own, if not, no matter how much you "push" it, it will not get through to the other side... live and let live.

peace

whiterabbit9

Veteran
ya, we are not supposed to influence others

we can help them move forward, but we cant do their work for them

cheers for moving on brother

Latest posts

Latest posts