What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access

:alien: I'm an alien bot take me to your stash jars:canabis::abduct:

Provide a adequate offering and you will be spared from anal probing:moon:

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
tommy_chong_in_denver_lindsey_bartlett_06_.jpg

Easy7

Veteran
Is there a law or executive order legalizing banking for illegal drug operations? That's what this thread seems to imply. Cause if suddenly illegal monies is legal if in the bank, where do I get an account?

then why does sessions keep making waves against legalization? He does look like the type to be easily blackmailed for sexual proclivities. Am I right?

He's the most anti pot person in government that I know of. If he could he'd stamp out all rec and even med laws but is probably constrained too much resource wise to do so atm. And he would probably face a lot of pushback from the state governments if he really tries. Of course anything is possible and anybody can change their mind but I doubt he would.

Last edited:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's the most anti pot person in government that I know of. If he could he'd stamp out all rec and even med laws but is probably constrained too much resource wise to do so atm. And he would probably face a lot of pushback from the state governments if he really tries. Of course anything is possible and anybody can change their mind but I doubt he would.

Pretty confident any politician who is anti is getting their pockets stuffed by big pharma

Pretty confident any politician who is anti is getting their pockets stuffed by big pharma

That's likely the case there are sites that track who donates to various politicians and I bet the vast majority of anti pot ones have a lot of donations from pharma companies. Though I bet some are just angry assholes that don't want other people feeling happy and doing what they want with their own bodies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"just angry assholes that don't want other people feeling happy" LOTS of this type person out there. they sit up late at night, gritting their teeth, because they KNOW folks are "out there" enjoying themselves! "those heathens! why don't they stay home & read a dull book or watch one of the ministers on cable? like i do! grumblegripebitchmoan...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Lots of competition for the buzz dollar. Total bullshit that greedy politicians stuff their pockets with cash and jail people, ruining lives over it.

"just angry assholes that don't want other people feeling happy" LOTS of this type person out there. they sit up late at night, gritting their teeth, because they KNOW folks are "out there" enjoying themselves! "those heathens! why don't they stay home & read a dull book or watch one of the ministers on cable? like i do! grumblegripebitchmoan...

Lmao grumblegripebitchmoan that's gonna be my new nickname for sessions.:biggrin: