What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rainbow Jones

Goats

starting a thread in this forum to show off my current rainbow jones grow.

2 gallon smart pots of pure coco in flood and drain under a 600w hps. feeding jacks 321 with orca and mammoth p.

here is the #2 pheno at 27f

this plant is a sticky, stinky girl.

picture.php

picture.php

UncleBens

Looks great!
Does flood and drain work well with coco? I never tried it, but Id find it useful for veging cuts instead of using drippers...

Everywhere seems to have sold out of Rainbow Jones, and I think I read that OJD has lost the GDP mother :/

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics,,,
one of our favs including her crosses,,,,s2

Goats

Looks great!
Does flood and drain work well with coco? I never tried it, but Id find it useful for veging cuts instead of using drippers...

Everywhere seems to have sold out of Rainbow Jones, and I think I read that OJD has lost the GDP mother :/

seems to be working well. this is my first run in flood and drain. a few of the more experienced guys on the site have offered some tips etc which have made the first go at this grow style pretty simple.

sad to hear he lost his gdp mom. i guess if this cut turns out well enough i will have to hold onto her.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seems to be working well. this is my first run in flood and drain. a few of the more experienced guys on the site have offered some tips etc which have made the first go at this grow style pretty simple.

sad to hear he lost his gdp mom. i guess if this cut turns out well enough i will have to hold onto her.

careful what you believe old mate,,,
our latest runs have featured grandoggy purps and our latest thread on connessieurs sub-forum has a grandoggy purps x casey jones new variety,,,
i be seeing him soon and will confirm if the grandoggy is gone but the new crosses would suggest otherwise but i could be wrong?
which i dont mind so will update when i know for defo,,:tiphat:s2

UncleBens

our latest runs have featured grandoggy purps and our latest thread on connessieurs sub-forum has a grandoggy purps x casey jones new variety,,,
i be seeing him soon and will confirm if the grandoggy is gone but the new crosses would suggest otherwise but i could be wrong?

I was sure I read a post from OJD saying he had lost the cut, but i cant find it! :redface:

Goats

i know some people prefer the grandoggy to the grandaddy so i will keep an eye out for that for sure.

Goats

Are these from seed or are they cuts?

From seed. I popped a pack of 5 but had to go away right after they hit the rockwool and lost 3 of them. Derp. The other pheno is a stretch machine with far less smell and trich development.

UncleBens

From seed. I popped a pack of 5 but had to go away right after they hit the rockwool and lost 3 of them. Derp. The other pheno is a stretch machine with far less smell and trich development.

Cool, ive found some single seeds on the tude so im gona get a couple to run soon i think :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very ,very nice Goats,,,,
happy and healthy,,
great pics,,,,
how long ya veg those girls for ?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i imagined it was over 2 months,,,,
not the quickest but really worth the extra time,,,,