What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

The Baphomet

Veteran
So I got a few sister shots ,these got 2 days till chop .
I used 8 gal pots for this run with 4 plants per 1000w .
Love this plant she always comes through for me and every run I do with her gets better and better :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Baphomet

Veteran
Also got a bunch of Star Dawgs coming down in a few days . Ill get some full plant shots before I chop . This is my main girl nowadays , this cut smoke so good and yields like nothing else .

picture.php

here is Elvis x Widow , this is an older cut .
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Beautiful baph... Looking so nice man

It's crazy how similar the sister looks to candy chem, the leafy long cola stacks and even the foxtails and flower color.

peterpan

Veteran
baph plants look they should be on a coffee table book, they truley look fine, could you please tell me what sister thats, thanks. PP

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Baph, looks splendid :tiphat:....I got a 3 beasting star dawgs getting prepped for flower in the next 3-4 weeks, I gotta say from the sample I got to smoke and from the praise of saying it grows better then the other chem's, well I am with you.... Couple years back I grew 80% Mcfly for about a year or so straight, I am getting a vibe the star dawg will take over my flower room this next year or so..... Also, that chem sister is such a stellar plant your always killing it with her.

Here is he chemD I snapped a shot of, she is in beast mode right now and its almost hard to believe that the SD could grow better than this plant. I swear I never ever get flarf buds on this plant she just pushes out fat nugs top to bottom weather its in a 10gal or 2gal....This one is in a 2 gal and this past week I've been feeding her twice a day, she's been eating so much. Also love how she is such a pig and just eats it up....day 40, thinking this plant could score me a qp by itself......
picture.php

here is a pic of a #1 f2 seed, nothing special at all about the plant, I just like how she is only about 18'' tall, shorter than all the goat crosses. And way shorter than all her siblings, althought I am not shocked I did use 2 males in make the seeds, I just haven't came across to many shorties like this tho.
picture.php

The Baphomet

Veteran
Yeah Otto those D's look ill . The star dawg is not as dense as the sister but yield super chunky buds from top to bottom .

Peterpan the sister is the chems sister cut

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Baph, how dense would you say your chem sis buds usually get on a 1-10 scale? I only ask because that SD pics looks like that they would have denser nugs then the sister. Also when I grow out the sister she is dense but I feel other things I grow are much denser.

The Baphomet

Veteran
Otto, The sis is like a 5 on the denseness scale , I would say its more of a weight thing with the stardawg .

Tyga

Veteran
Damn I knew I should have grabbed those Stardawg beans they released a few months back.... Anyone still running the GSC? Really tryna test out some flowers of hers and see what the hypes about. But from the lack of pics floating in this thread I know a few of you are holding.... I keep seeing the tried and true strains over and over again... ECSD...ChemD...Blueberry...etc. Makes ya wonder!.... Seems like she would get a spot in the corner of the room to give you some head stash... nothing to dedicate a few lights too.
4K Room is running smooth over here... Will report back with some flower shots in a few days. Rock Resinator is stacking those flowers like no tomorrow!..

S

Slip Kid

Some Frisco that's been hanging whole plant style for a few weeks.This thing dries out extra fast so you have to watch out and wrap the thing in a partially opened paper or plastic bag so she doesn't end up crackling.I'm just finishing a BX of this clone using another haze male from Ca.The F1's came out great so I used the pollen back on the Frisco.I'm letting the seed plant go as long as I can, she's starting to fall apart though.I can't wait to cut some of these plants and turn off some lamps, with my a/c humming the power bill is not so funny!:)
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Yummy slip... I'm puffin on a jar that's had a couple months cure now, it's ultra stinky ;-)

And my power bill has official gone down almost $100 since running the mini-split, bahahahahahahah! I love this thing!!!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I guess that just means I'm all gravy to install a bunch of 300w LED fixtures as horizontal supplement lighting ;-) get a nice full spectrum array to complement the HID verts... mmm yes it's gunna be a good summer :peacock:

S

Slip Kid

Look at that nice clean floor!! OMG, my floor is ruined, I wish it were concrete.The pondliner is toast, it's turned to cardboard like stuff...I'm cutting the whole place today excepting one big plant so watchout, if I can find camera batteries I'm going to bore you to tears!:) 30 minutes until harvest time!!:woohoo:I made it. Somehow I thought I'd be done sooner but the best laid plans...:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
haha and thats BEFORE i vacuumed ;-) i got plenty of space and no excuse, so i try and keep my place real clean n tidy. half the room gets emptied out every sunday and i vac the hell outa the place.. i dont know why i didnt install a central vac system in this new room.. ive had it in my head for ages, i just never made moves on it.

S

Slip Kid

Three yrs of perpetual growing and I can't scrub this floor clean no matter how I try.When the big one's done I have to rip this old thing out!:)
picture.php