What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Storing hash

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frenchy knows his way very well. Look no further than these forums to see what he thinks of anything different.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More from Frenchy from facebook:
You have to make absolutely sure that there is no moisture left in the resin. Once completely dry with the moisture level below 0.6, I wrap my temple ball in cellophane paper to avoid oxygen degradation
, vacuum sealing is the same, a dark and cool place is perfect for aging.
Cami Cannoli Jeff E Scheetz To be clear, I wrap it after it has been freeze-dried to remove all moisture content. "Mold needs four things in order to grow: water, food, suitable air quality and temperature. Food (includes hashish) that contains any kind of water or fluid is susceptible to mold growth." The amount of water needed for growth is pretty minuscule, 0.6 aw.
Exactly. When I was air drying on racks in the drying room, it could take anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks to completely dry, and I had a dehumidifier on in the room 24/7 and temperature control with air flow circulation, etc.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dry the KIF previous to pressing!

It dries much easier when it can be spread out in a thin layer.

Latest posts

Latest posts