What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel IBL X OG Bx1 From JLP

Hi JLP i would love to get some of those but i cant im anyone yet. I dont have anywere close to enough posts. and my muds all died before they got to bud,what a sad day that was.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Pigeon has landed, I repeat the Pigeon has landed :jump:

a big thanks going out to you again JLP, your generosity is much appreciated :joint:

Will have some pictures up at least by this winters indoor... but i might just have to pop a few for this outdoor run... who know might find myself a male :D will have my work up when i decide what im going to do either way.

est1977

I got mine Today!!!, Can't wait to start em shit they are germin' as I type this!!!! :headbange no damage Jlp your the shit!!! :jump:

cant wait till they look like these

Last edited:

est1977

Hydropimp said:
How are you guy's getting these bean's???????????????

hydropimp I was lucky enough to catch the thread for these but if you cant find it that means all the seeds are gone :badday:

G

I can't wait to get these started. I am soooo f-ing tired of hearing how great the kushes are. I just need to see for myself.

Thanks to JLP for being, well to put it lightly - THE MAN!!!

Hydropimp

Veteran
Damn man I have tried to get some real kush or SD but just don't have the luck but till someone can help me out I have to sit and watch all you guy's do what we love to do.

minds_I

Veteran
DimeBag65 said:
Pigeon has landed, I repeat the Pigeon has landed :jump:

a big thanks going out to you again JLP, your generosity is much appreciated :joint:

Will have some pictures up at least by this winters indoor... but i might just have to pop a few for this outdoor run... who know might find myself a male :D will have my work up when i decide what im going to do either way.

Hello,

It seems alot of folks got thier beans today.

I was surprised to find out that JLP is practically a neighbor. But more surprising is that some folks ont he east coast got thier beans today also.

Thanks to JLP and the USPS.

Good luck on your grows...will you have enough time to get them out before the end of August?

minds_I

ThaiPhoon

WooHoo

WooHoo

My beans are on the way! I will be planting a few as soon as they get here! 100% outdoors 100% organic! I can't wait!! I still have some Mississippi Mud seeds as well. I may pop 2 more...Khob Khun Mahk krap, JLP!! (Thank you VERY much -Thai)

Good job again kurlyq2g, starting another common grow thread for JLP beans! I will post my results here!

D0nC0smic

wow, from the looks of it i should be expecting mine either tomorrow or monday it seems, i can't wait, even if it'll be awhile till i can sprout them since i'm rebuilding my setup after the run i have going at the moment. I normally don't post pics or do grow threads, just cuz i'm not a guy who likes to talk about what i'm doing, but when i sprout these babies i'm gonna have to, since JLP was so generous to do this for all of us

Humanure

yreah its cool beans have arrived, but we shouldnt disclose from which US locale where they are coming from should we?

edit NVM, the post i was referring to is gone?

mine came today.. from some weird town in france :laughing:

Last edited:

D0nC0smic

Conehead? Mine were beamed down from the mothership alright, but it sure wasn't no conehead, i was these delivery guys in silver spacesuits with giant afros, and up in the ship there was this guy with dreads that were all these different colors.

G

jlp sent me a heades up that thay wher sent on thursday.so maybe i will get them on saterday or monday.i cant whait to grow thes out i have been whanting to grow out some diesal and some kush so i can kill 2 birds with one stone on this grow .

I got my beans, Im very happy they are all germing right now and I will let you know if they all go, I am very excited, and cant believe how fast they came, Thanks JLP

Dr.NO

It seems alot of people are getting the beans sooner than others. I'm east coast and haven't received mine hopfully monday.

Latest posts

Latest posts