What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Bad Girls Club!!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MrsSwamp...good to meet you, nice to see your post :) thanks
Buddle..sounds like you have a little piece of heaven there! sweet
Best times of the day are out in my garden, tinkering around
lady growers and smokers rock!!! :D

Buddle

Veteran
Hello Again Mrs Babba...one day we must exchange some canning tips.I see you are a preserver of fine things too :) I'm looking for an easy salsa recipe.
I love my veggie and flower gardens too.Tomatoes are a favorite veggie to freeze etc.Nothing like making sauce in the middle of winter that tastes like the veggies were picked that day.I can peaches and make grape jelly.I'd like to do so much more but thats all time allows.
Mrs Swamp ..I agree Hempstress would make a great grandmother..not that I would trade mine..nothing personal Hempstress :) You seem like a woman I could definitely hang with..hek all the women here seem GREAT..peace everyone..Buddle

L

LolaGal

LOL, just had an idea, we should rename this thread, The Bad Girls Club.....haha

L

LolaGal

Wow, that was fast! Glad you liked the idea!

Bad girls, bad girls, whatcha gonna do?
Grow some herb and smoke a doob...

Love it Mrs. Babba!

Mrs. Swamp

Buddle, Hey there girl, just wanted to let you know a great salsa recipe that I have invented if you are interested....I love salsa :yummy::yummy::yummy:

I LOVE :headbange the new name for this thread!!! :woohoo:

Talk to all you ladies soon!!!

L

LolaGal

Thanks Mrs. Swamp! It just seemed appropriate!

This Bad Girl potted up some more White Rhino clones tonight! Also one more Cali Orange clone!

Are you other Bad Girls doing anything Bad Tonight?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got back from dinner, had yummy fajitas at a local mexican restaurant! Had a beer with dinner,sorry thats about as bad as I got tonight hhehee

Havin an after dinner smoke now :)

L

LolaGal

Mrs. Babba, you're so BAD!

Wish I had some of those fajitas...mmmm....fajitas

norcalkell

I’m a TRUE NOrCali girl born and raised. I love to smoke when I can just chill and not have to think or work. I LOVE to grow and I’m getting better and better thanks to ICmag and my local chop. I think we love to nurture therefore we are awesome growers.
:woohoo:

L

LolaGal

I’m a TRUE NOrCali girl born and raised. I love to smoke when I can just chill and not have to think or work. I LOVE to grow and I’m getting better and better thanks to ICmag and my local chop. I think we love to nurture therefore we are awesome growers.
:woohoo:

Welcome to The Bad Girls Club!

Tell us if you are doing anything Bad! Like what are you growing?

norcalkell

I'm growing GDP, PK, Mendo Purp and I have a mother room w/ lots of yummies... trying to make plans for a good summer and rule out what not to plant outdoors. I'm teaching myself and loving every minute of it. What is BAD in your eyes???

L

LolaGal

Sleeping with my sister's husband.....
Sleeping with my girlfriend's boyfriend....
Breaking the law...breaking the law....

Any of the 10 commandments just about covers it! :D

Just kidding. Ya gotta do bad things like growing or smoking that devil weed to hang here. :)

(Or you could tattoo West Coast on your ass! You are a bad girl!) :D :D :D

Buddle

Veteran
Mrs.Swamp..you rock..thx Lady:)
Good Morning Bad Girls :) I'm about to roll a doobie of some white/blueberry mixed and walk out to get the paper.It's snowing here this morning.my animals are all fed.Time to feed my head..lol..Have a groovy sunday everyone..Buddle

Buddle

Veteran
Mrs.Swamp..I can't pm you:(
Thx mucho for the offer.I would love to have your salsa recipe :)

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Go Bad Girls Club!! I think women grow better cannabis as well since the plant we all love some much is female well it's got it's males but we all grow the ladies more and I feel you women have a better connection with them but that's IMO anyway have a good one Bad Girls my mom and grandma would love this thread I'm trying to get them into forums as they would have so much more fun with their hobbies of canning and drying flowers and such..
Happy Growing and Canning and whatever else you do to make you Happy!!!

Amber Trich

Hey Bad Girls!

I’m Amber Trich from northern new england…

I love cannabis because it promotes healthy states of mind and body. It is one of the most discriminated against plants in the world and also one of the most diverse and useful. The flavors, aromas, types of high, growth patterns, and medicinal qualities are so varied, there’s always something for everyone! IMO growing and promoting ganj is pretty much the best thing I can do to ensure a healthy planet and self.

I use cannabis recreationally spiritually and medicinally. I like to smoke bongs, doobs, vapes and bubblers. I also thoroughly appreciate well made hash and ganja food. Generally I keep steadily baked throughout the day (and night).

I cant think of anyone I know who doesn’t know I smoke… and they are all welcome to join me!!

What I like to do once baked depends on the high, of course.. But my favorites are drawing, planning, yoga (the yoga/ganj combo gets me in a seriously altered state!!!), gardening, and anything that’s usually too tedious or monotonous. ….also, cant forget laughing hysterically and being super silly!!

Ive been growing with my partner Doobie Nyce for almost 7 years.. Since I was about 18. He’s a real pro so my knowledge is ever expanding whether I want it to or not (and of course I do). So far what I have found to be the best is dj short genetics combined with the rev’s true living organic growing methods. Land races are sacred!!

In the garden right now(43 days in)… Old Time Moonshine, Schnazzleberry, Double Strawberry Diesel, ECSD, ECSD IBL, Sweet Tooth #3, Chemdog DD and Skunk #1. Next round we’ll be adding C99 and Mandala 1.. Also Doobie recently popped Guerilla Gold #3 for this years outdoor.

Buddle congratulations on the marriage!! Your indoor is looking oh so succulent!! You’ve got the touch!

also..

This Bad Girls Club should be a social group!!!

Canna-blessings,
Amber

L

LolaGal

Amber, sounds like, and looks like some dank stuff there!

Old time moonshine on my list of strains! Cool.

I thought about a social group for us Bad Girls too....good idea! We could go over to Oxygen Channel and steal all their logos...lol...We're bad ain't we? Logo stealing wenches! That's me!