What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YukonKronic Mars Hydro cup 2020

YukonKronic

Booyah. Let’s doodis.
All pics at 64 days flowering time.

Zamaldelica x Guatemala
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thanks for joining in this party. They do look great. If you could share some pictures that can show the light and plants together, that would be better. :D

YukonKronic

Here’s BubbaPCK x Bruce Banner. Also grown under Mars Hydro lights. The BKPCK mom was nicknamed “Pinky” so I’m calling the kids Pink Banner.

picture.php

And Crumbled Lime, cookies phenotype. Same deal; grown under Mars Hydro... the hair was probably from Sasquatch. Bastard keeps shitting in the water Rez. It’s Baller Fert so I ain’t shot him yet but the hairs a bitch.
picture.php

YukonKronic

Ha! I guess I’m into this contest a little.. I keep finding myself checking view counts twice a day... and I only just started the thread!
Good luck to all competing!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,i only want a 4800 anyway so second place is fine with me...that said,don't make me get my camera!