What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 German Doctors say COVID-19 is 100% a Scam

Sunshineinabag

Ya know when I see SEVERAL folks driving in a car by themselves wearing masks.......it makes me wonder if they sit in bed alone wearing condoms.

X

xavier7995

Ya know when I see SEVERAL folks driving in a car by themselves wearing masks.......it makes me wonder if they sit in bed alone wearing condoms.

Lol, maybe they are just super prepared, like showing up at the water park with your trunks already on.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran

har d har har

did they have their windows down in traffic? prolly a good idea if so.

even if not, maybe they just got out of a store and forgot

or want to normalize it

or maybe they forget things easily and want to make sure they don't forget the important mask

or maybe they don't wanna touch it till they get a chance to clean their hands

great joke tho

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I have heard nothing about the doctors, it´s a fake news bullshit site. If you scroll down, you can read something with masks and 4th Reich, and if I read something like that I know it´s not serious.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
har d har har

did they have their windows down in traffic? prolly a good idea if so.

even if not, maybe they just got out of a store and forgot

or want to normalize it

or maybe they forget things easily and want to make sure they don't forget the important mask

or maybe they don't wanna touch it till they get a chance to clean their hands

great joke tho

or they need help putting it on...

Treevly

I wish to add some context. According to wikipedia's page about the German Medical Association, there are 506,014 doctors in Germany. Round it down to 500,000, half a million. The 1,000 doctors are 1/500th, or a fifth of one percent [.2%] of German doctors. The other 99.8% must have had better things to do than ring the particular alarm bell in question.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took the time to watch both videos. I heard no factual information presented. There were some legitimate questions raised and it does appear this is about forming an investigative panel rather than any sort of conclusion that covid is a scam.

I can hardly believe that a supposed trained doctor or any medical personnel would raise the issue of purportedly being banned from using mouth to mouth resuscitation because of covid.

Please do correct me if I am mistaken.

Mouth to mouth was abandoned around 12 years ago as having little value in the procedure. Anyone taking a basic CPR course knows this. Besides this, when it was in practice, medical practitioners used a plastic mouth-nose cover to administer breaths.

This statement in the video appears to speak to the profound medical ignorance of the participants.

As I stated they did raise some valid concerns regarding closures of business, schools and recreational areas but their objection to wearing masks is not sensible from a medical practitioner.

Latest posts

Latest posts