What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

Bmac1

Veteran
Lol, his troll game is strong. Got the "new members" and old accounts with no posts coming out of the woodwork.

TPFTFW

Veteran
@Blueskiesvienna is the real deal. True skunk not available anywhere else. Pre-Sam skunk. Remember Oldtimer1? Legend on the forums still. Look for yourselves. Nobody’s talking shit except for right hear. That tells me this thread is full of shit. It’s real

And at the other forum he was laughed off Of as well, lots of people talking shit in fact. All over the place.
This guy is a clown, anyone with half a brain can see what’s going on here

Golden Tree

No ones denying the fact it’s skunk!

Most Sound like typical Dutch Skunks (versions of Skunk #1) with some mexi sprinkled on top!

It’s.....

Just....

Not....

Road Kill....

Words Directly from OLD-TIMER’s mouth....

“There’s no “Road Kill” in my work”

He’s also passed one of his infamous RKS cuts to a famous Yank!

Who would DEFINITELY know RKS when he sees it....and Meh....it didn’t even get a mention?

If he had passed out RKS through OLDTIMERs work and HIS selections...WE WOULD BE HEARING ABOUT IT.....

No RKS from BSV.....just a bunch of unethical bullshite!

TheDarkStorm

So just because you haven't found what you think is RKS it means he is a scammer even if other people who buy his packs find RKS? That makes 0 sense. Have you smelt the RKS from the 80s? You popped one pack correct? His seeds are f1s which means you should expect some variance, you just got unlucky.

Look at the pictures I attached, @Fish.n.terps has the best and most honest take on his genetics and stability. Read it. Seems like you don't understand hunting. Hopefully one day when you see tons more people finding skunk you can see @blueskiesvienna is no scammer. The genetic parents he has worked with have originated from having many landraces crossed to each other, of course it won't be perfectly stable we are working with exotics from the 80's...

Dude problem is the old skunks pre skunk#1 never looked like that...at best wat one of the guys says above seems closer to the truth...they look like mexicans an some of the pictures look like ot1s smile, blues and killer skunk probably open pollinated all of them...how would you get strawberry haze coming out of anything being sold as rks an they say thats ligit is beyond me....thats simply just asking to make yourself look silly....
Oh by the way your last sentence an the word WE gives away who you are...how silly an desperate can one guy make himself look....ot1s a good guy...an im sure he's not impressed with all this.

J-Icky

Glad I’m not the only one that caught his little slip with the “we”, after trying so hard with the he and him stuff.

And I’ve grown sams ancestral skunk, which is predutch skunk. Honestly looking at those picks they look like the Ancestral skunk crossed to some mexi brick weed seeds I started out with.

Greatdalas

These new accounts are obviously the blue skies guy and they honestly look like Mexican to me might even be mine lol
I love this great dalas guy he's honest and gets straight to the point I met him on Instagram through dj short hype "new" release posts and told i him to come here also the African seeds dude they cool I thought they should be here wtf are they doing only on Instagram?

Serious though those skunks look like Mexican to me the Hermie halfway in to flower is a common thing
Isn't mexican this seeds are more simillar to mazar crosses whith other sweet strain I think actual ancestral skunk 1 of sam (nothing good) , but nothing special and it's completely hermaphrodites

Greatdalas

No ones denying the fact it’s skunk!

Most Sound like typical Dutch Skunks (versions of Skunk #1) with some mexi sprinkled on top!

It’s.....

Just....

Not....

Road Kill....

Words Directly from OLD-TIMER’s mouth....

“There’s no “Road Kill” in my work”

He’s also passed one of his infamous RKS cuts to a famous Yank!

Who would DEFINITELY know RKS when he sees it....and Meh....it didn’t even get a mention?

If he had passed out RKS through OLDTIMERs work and HIS selections...WE WOULD BE HEARING ABOUT IT.....

No RKS from BSV.....just a bunch of unethical bullshite!
Isn't similar to the old skunk 1, but may be similar to the actual false ancestral skunk 1 but more sweet but I insist nothing good

Greatdalas

Glad I’m not the only one that caught his little slip with the “we”, after trying so hard with the he and him stuff.

And I’ve grown sams ancestral skunk, which is predutch skunk. Honestly looking at those picks they look like the Ancestral skunk crossed to some mexi brick weed seeds I started out with.

The ancestral skunk isn't real skunk jajaja ists simillar to blueskiesvienna but more spiced and hermaphrodites and nothing skunk its simillar to the actual but whith more hermies, the actual work of sam isn't good.

J-Icky

The ancestral skunk isn't real skunk jajaja ists simillar to blueskiesvienna but more spiced and hermaphrodites and nothing skunk its simillar to the actual but whith more hermies, the actual work of sam isn't good.

Well I never said it was something special. I just said the pics of this supposed RKS look like a mix of that and the mexi bagseed I grew back when i started.
Oh and the Ancestral isn’t completely herm as the 2 girls I got, neither hermed, but one did mold way to easily.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
U3HGGq.gif

LowKeyGarden

See here’s the funny thing calling me me one post show just exactly where you come from pure ignorance. I work to much to play all your games on these threads. I know what I got. Check out LowKeygardens on Insta before you come at me with this shit. I told Blue not to worry about the opinions of people who are lesser. But here we go. Go Grow, maybe even get a job, get out of your ma’s basement. I’ll cut you fools down to the ground all day. And let’s just make this clear. I have never ever claimed to have RKS, I said SKUNK TERPS. I call it rotten skunk. Because of this. My dog gets sprayed by a skunk every year. Tomato juice and vinegar.. We on the same page Mr. Senior member.

TheDarkStorm

Are you using genetics from the 80's...an wer ot1s genetics from the 80's as im sure he said they were older....mind showing the parents plants youve used..an a hint on wer you sourced them from

budsicles

So many fake spam accounts with very few posts promoting this stuff.
But ZERO reputable accounts supporting it. On the contrary, reputable members had bad experiences.

The harder this joker tries the more ridiculous he looks.
I hope he keeps posting with new low post accounts.
Funny watching this clown destroy his reputation even further :biglaugh: