What's new

Best strain for being a productive human being

Hi all!

I'm looking for something that will stimulate me and allow me to focus on stuff and work productively.

I am ordering some Zamaldelica as well because I also want to trip balls, but I get the feeling that that will not be very convenient for focusing on work etc..

Thanks!

Irotas

Hi all!

I'm looking for something that will stimulate me and allow me to focus on stuff and work productively.

I am ordering some Zamaldelica as well because I also want to trip balls, but I get the feeling that that will not be very convenient for focusing on work etc..

Thanks!

These varieties should be good, pure sativas and sativa/indica hybrids

Honduras, Honduras Breeze, Ethiopian, Thai chi, Nepal Jam, Bangi Haze

JockBudman

Try the Panama, I'm enjoying that at the moment for a functional buzz. Vaping it too so it's a bit more clear than smoking but I did smoke plenty zoots of it before the vape was bought and the difference is minimal.

You'll want to select for the longer flowering phenos. The more scraggly they look the better tbh. Out of three phenos I got, I'd say functionality and length of high increase as density decreases and flower time goes up.

The only other thing to add is that I used regs and as far as I remember, the genetic makeup in the regs is a bit different from the fems so that might have something to do with the results I got.

But it's easily the best pot I've grown in years and I'm planning on grabbing a 10 pack (I had 5 freebies from an order years ago) later in the year for an f2 breeding run. Currently doing that with zamaldelica actually. May try some Honduras too.

Mattbho

Call me crazy but fcgsc makes me happy happy happy .

. Although I believe it's the 1%ish CBD cannabinoid profile types that do it for me.

Not so many productive days with the virus lately

Thanks for the response!

I was kind of in a hurry so I ended up buying 10x Zamaldelica reg and 3x Nepal Jam fem.

Still interested in what people has to say though. I have the feeling that there is not one definitive strain that will make everybody equally productive, it probably comes down to taste. I actually have good memories of working under the effects of PCK or yunnan with good results. As I type this I'm realizing I may have asked this same question somewhere in the Ace forum not long ago... this import hash is making me forgetti

Sunshineinabag

Hi all!

Thanks!

a grandma who says she wants to trip balls, lmaop i gotta meet this grandma!

I like to trip until I am peeing myself, crying and puking all over the place. Can't wait to do it while listening to the song in your signature!

SolarLogos

Thanks for the response!

I was kind of in a hurry so I ended up buying 10x Zamaldelica reg and 3x Nepal Jam fem.

Still interested in what people has to say though. I have the feeling that there is not one definitive strain that will make everybody equally productive, it probably comes down to taste. I actually have good memories of working under the effects of PCK or yunnan with good results. As I type this I'm realizing I may have asked this same question somewhere in the Ace forum not long ago... this import hash is making me forgetti
For a clear, up daytime high that will keep you focused, free flow of thoughts, caffeine on the brain, my 3 choices after growing them is, 1) Honduran, 2) Haze, & 3) Purple Satellite. There is no comedown or tired feeling with these and another joint will put you right back where you started. No ceiling, so get as high as you like. BTW, check out Tangwena's Malawi Cob thread if you're into trippin balls. Ferment the Cannabis the way Tangwena explains and half a gram "eaten" will have you on the floor, close your eyes and cartoons start playing on your inside eyelids. It will take you to the edge and if you're lucky (or unlucky, depending on you're inner courage), it will take you over that edge (that place we've always feared), which is really not so bad.:biggrin:
Best of luck in your search.

Peace, God bless

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
a grandma who says she wants to trip balls, lmaop i gotta meet this grandma!

LOL! And be focused and productive at the same time. Let's hope the productivity isn't much more involved than mowing the grass. I can always manage to do that with a good buzz. :biggrin:

orangina

Veteran
I would recommend ThaiChi. It's a really nice smoke, euphoric, focused and uplifting.

Also nice is Zamal Bliss. It is stimulating, giving you a swing feeling. Not as energizing as ThaiChi though.

Honduras Breeze is very kind. Stress relieving, mood enhancing and cozy/relaxing. Not really that pushy or motivational, but very nice.

I have not sampled my KaliChina yet, but I can imagine it would be a good smoke for your prupose aswell... Maybe also Zamaldelica x KaliChina?

Panama x Thai might be as well what you are looking for.

O.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
It hasn’t been mentioned yet but I would recommend...

Orient Express :)

Looking at the other suggestions I’d think this would probably be lighter, more creative/happy social type vibe that would easily allow action.

Nepjam can have an element of body to it but is very enjoyable. The Nepjam x Kalichina has my eye, I think this will be a good one.

newbert

This is purely off reading and research not personal experience, but to me bangi haze, nep jam, or make tikal could fit the bill. lighter sativas that wont swallow you in a heavy psychedelic experience. also orient express might be good as well

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I got's to get my hands on some psychedelic Sativa someday. Been since the late 70's when I had some Thai sticks, that I have had a real sativa.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TheGrandmaGrows,

Thanks for supporting our work and for considering our genetics for your needs.
Thanks everyone also for your great and appropiate recommendations. :yes:

We have discussed previously this topic (or very similar ones) a few times in other threads. Pure sativas and sativa dom strains like Bangi Haze, pure Ethiopian, Green Haze, Green Honduras Haze, pure Honduras, Mauritius x Ethiopian, Panama green phenos, Purple Haze x Malawi, Purple Honduras Haze, .... deliver very uplifting and energetic effects without (or with very little burnout) which are very suitable to focus on activities. Sometimes is not just about the energy, but also to have the right balanced and well focused psychological state that makes you focus and enjoy with what you do in the present time. For that, i also highly recommend strains like Bangi Haze x Ethiopian, Congo, Kali China, Nepal Annapurna, Nepal Jam, Nepal Jam x Kali China, Orient Express sativa pheno, Thai Chi, Tikal and even the kinder and brighter Zamaldelica elite phenos.

Some kind, non dirty/toxic indicas like PCK or China Yunnan (as you experienced) or even CBD rich strains like CBD #1 or Lebanese can make you feel calm with a clear positive mind to focus better on what you do. Guess it depends a lot on the personality and chemistry of each person, so don't take this like an absolute truth, and allow yourself to experiment and learn what works best for you since there are not 2 persons that react exactly the same to cannabis.

Hi dubi!

Nothing to thank me for, I feel terribly lucky to be able to experience all the genetics you guys have put so much effort on. Ace has taught me not to care about anything but the organoleptic experience and the effects of the plants I grow. You guys really are doing an invaluable work.

I couldn't agree more, I would say most psychiatric diagnoses are just people pathologizing normal human intraspecies variation.

The '[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]right balanced and well focused psychological state that makes you focus and enjoy with what you do in the present time'[/FONT] sounds about right!

My job requires me to keep focused for long periods of time on complex ideas, and I'm one of those people who would've been on amphetamines since day 1 had I been born in the US, so I think while sativas have proven very useful to push me to do tasks that require a bit of movement and not much attention, such as cleaning the house, maybe for work I need something that somehow calms me down in a cerebral way, without making me want to hug the couch, which is exactly what PCK and CY have given me. Anyway, I got some Zamaldelica and Nepal Jam seeds, so I'll soon find out their effects on my attention!

Again, thanks for the tips :)

Vandenberg

I like to trip until I am peeing myself, crying and puking all over the place.
Were you in San Fransisco at Golden Gate Park at the 4th of July fireworks display in 1967 and do the STP.
is that you? I think I know you, was your name "Suzie Creamcheese" back then?. ;):)

Sorry, couldn't help myself, just teasing
Happy harvests TheGrandmaGrows, I like the name.

Vandenberg :)

That STP stuff was like riding a bucking Bronco bull in that it definitely demanded your attention and it tended to hit like a rock (boulder). :)

Last edited: