What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gummy candy or hard candy?

Hookahhead

I prefer to consume hard candies. I think the sublingual absorption helps a bit. I have friends that will either break a candy or suck on it for a bit and save it. This effect isn’t the same with a gummy.. I chew it a few times and swallow. I’ve never made gummies, but I think they’re a tad easier than hard candies. Hard candies are easy to make once you have your routine down.

I prefer to consume hard candies. I think the sublingual absorption helps a bit. I have friends that will either break a candy or suck on it for a bit and save it. This effect isn’t the same with a gummy.. I chew it a few times and swallow. I’ve never made gummies, but I think they’re a tad easier than hard candies. Hard candies are easy to make once you have your routine down.

hmm interesting. I feel like the hard candies hit you more because your sucking on it for longer? Now I'm wondering with gummy, what if you just add more THC in them compared to hard candies? Do you use molds or anything?