What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

JohnnyChicago

If the goal is to spread genetics without testing them previously, then they should be cheaper or should be spred for free and in order to be tested. When they are tested then it's no problem to ask 200 bucks.

But seems to be the rule now, to sell untested seeds for 200$ or more.

Greatdalas

are you sure mate from us ? didnt you only purchase these the other day??

as for the price you guys do know theres 25% off using BW25??

Yey of real gorilla but I only bought 1 pack of Bush weed the 2 famales smell citrus tangerine
I placed an order this week and I forgot the coupon... Jjj

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

When seeds are sold the seedmaker gets 50% of the retail price if he is lucky, if working with a distributor even less unless he sells direct.
My seeds sale for £60 retail at shops websites and i only recieve £20 and must pay £5 tax out of that
So £15 a packet !
I will never sell seed packs for less than that.

Bushweed will only reiceve half of the $200 so $100 just to be clear
So say Bushweed only receives $100 a pack, well he sells 1,000 that is $100k. If he's actually the only person with Nevil's work he will probably sell well over 1,000 this year alone. Then if they end up being pretty good well he'll end up a millionaire.

The prices ain't too crazy for some, as apparently packs have gone for thousands at auctions. I don't really have a problem with someone making money, but this dude is only selling F2's and only selling anything because Nevil died and Kangavita was in prison the last 6 years. But whatever, I just can't wait for Kanga to get back on his feet, dudes been ripped off by Shantibaba, Nevil and now Bushweed you know he's got the fire. Lol

robotwithdreams

Veteran
When seeds are sold the seedmaker gets 50% of the retail price if he is lucky, if working with a distributor even less unless he sells direct.
My seeds sale for £60 retail at shops websites and i only recieve £20 and must pay £5 tax out of that
So £15 a packet !
I will never sell seed packs for less than that.

Bushweed will only reiceve half of the $200 so $100 just to be clear

Shit, with those profit marginsi i may as well start a seed bank. Lol, i kid.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
So say Bushweed only receives $100 a pack, well he sells 1,000 that is $100k. If he's actually the only person with Nevil's work he will probably sell well over 1,000 this year alone. Then if they end up being pretty good well he'll end up a millionaire.

The prices ain't too crazy for some, as apparently packs have gone for thousands at auctions. I don't really have a problem with someone making money, but this dude is only selling F2's and only selling anything because Nevil died and Kangavita was in prison the last 6 years. But whatever, I just can't wait for Kanga to get back on his feet, dudes been ripped off by Shantibaba, Nevil and now Bushweed you know he's got the fire. Lol

Do you know how hard it is to sell 1,000 packs of any strain nowadays in today’s saturated seed market, are you in the seed business? It’s not as easy as every one seems to assume, I am just the middle man reseller of this stock and BushWeed has already said and agreed to give his profit of sales to kanga,
I know it seem highly priced for these strains but given what they are , how do you put a monetary value on what are in reality classic genetics, F2 or not , the strains alone speak for themselves unlike most of the S1’d clones out there going for $500 a pack regularly ..

Bob Green

Do you know how hard it is to sell 1,000 packs of any strain nowadays in today’s saturated seed market, are you in the seed business? It’s not as easy as every one seems to assume, I am just the middle man reseller of this stock and BushWeed has already said and agreed to give his profit of sales to kanga,
I know it seem highly priced for these strains but given what they are , how do you put a monetary value on what are in reality classic genetics, F2 or not , the strains alone speak for themselves unlike most of the S1’d clones out there going for $500 a pack regularly ..

He only said that about one seedline not all. He also said Kangativa didn't have a seed to his name that was also BS. Folks did send Kanga gear and he heven said it in his message here at IC.

Bushweed also said he asked you to stop all seed sales of these lines but you refused. It sounded like he dragged you into some drama then threw you under the bus to make himself look better.

Most of the fast paced high end retail market is based out of America. Not too many folks here are sending their cash to Europe anymore. Especially not at high prices. Not too many folks are willing to run long flowering seed varieties. I have offered cuts of MM78 and NH21 x MM to people in my area for free and nobody wants them. 15-18 weeks is just too much time for the majority of growers.

Fuck man I would love to be Kangas American distributor! His shit just might fly for $100 per pack. By the way that's what I paid for the original F1 seeds I got from Nevil $100 per pack. $60-$80 sounds more fair for the F2s all things considered.

I wouldn't trade my Mox S1s for every seed in Bushys entire catalog.

I like you guys and BP is my canna hero but I just don't see this working out the way BW planned it. But I have been wrong about all kinds of things. He might be able to turn things around?

Limeygreen

Veteran
I just think it comes down to do you want to buy them or not, facts have been presented, I don't know which way is which but in the end if you don't want to spend the money and think it's overpriced then you don't buy it. I would love a Bentley but I can't afford it I don't complain about the prices though, by not buying them you are speaking with your wallet if someone else wants to buy them and has the money then they do, simple as that. If there were old school nevilles f1's available I would easily pay 100 bucks a pack all day long and not complain about it, considering what came out of them that price is a steal, even 200 a pack from those old f1's would be worthwhile imo.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
He only said that about one seedline not all. He also said Kangativa didn't have a seed to his name that was also BS. Folks did send Kanga gear and he heven said it in his message here at IC.

Bushweed also said he asked you to stop all seed sales of these lines but you refused. It sounded like he dragged you into some drama then threw you under the bus to make himself look better.

Most of the fast paced high end retail market is based out of America. Not too many folks here are sending their cash to Europe anymore. Especially not at high prices. Not too many folks are willing to run long flowering seed varieties. I have offered cuts of MM78 and NH21 x MM to people in my area for free and nobody wants them. 15-18 weeks is just too much time for the majority of growers.

Fuck man I would love to be Kangas American distributor! His shit just might fly for $100 per pack. By the way that's what I paid for the original F1 seeds I got from Nevil $100 per pack. $60-$80 sounds more fair for the F2s all things considered.

I wouldn't trade my Mox S1s for every seed in Bushys entire catalog.

I like you guys and BP is my canna hero but I just don't see this working out the way BW planned it. But I have been wrong about all kinds of things. He might be able to turn things around?

Iv definitely been dragged into drama over these seeds mate , at the end the day none of this is my business I’m just the conduit between breeders and customers,

Where is Bushy anyway if he wants the prices changed or pulled from the site I’m only a PM away , be a shame to make them unavailable all together though ..

Morphote

Veteran
Iv definitely been dragged into drama over these seeds mate , at the end the day none of this is my business I’m just the conduit between breeders and customers,

Where is Bushy anyway if he wants the prices changed or pulled from the site I’m only a PM away , be a shame to make them unavailable all together though ..

Sounds like BW lied about asking you to pull them from the site. I’m not surprised.

M.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Crazy things.... I would never pay all that money for S1 seeds, for a clone maybe, but for historical ones, not a super ultra power cookie...
On the other hand, if there is a philosophy that says a high-end strain has to be paid a lot, then these things happen ...
It would be nice if BW made itself heard to say its own version... (and it makes me think that some of his intransigent friend hasn't been heard yet ....)

Ps @panikz :I believe that nobody has it with you, you are only a retailers, :)

F2F

Collect and preserve!

Collect and preserve!

I have offered cuts of MM78 and NH21 x MM to people in my area for free and nobody wants them.

Wow, what I wouldn't give...

Crazy folks (like me) search high and low, some make it their life's endeavor (Thaibliss!), and others couldn't care less. Different strokes I suppose.

I didn't know then, but I do now. Snag whatever floats your boat cuz legends can still be found ( Kanga's GN Thai e.g.) and it seems legendary status comes with limited or zero availability!

Best,
F2F

Bob Green

Wow, what I wouldn't give...

Crazy folks (like me) search high and low, some make it their life's endeavor (Thaibliss!), and others couldn't care less. Different strokes I suppose.

I didn't know then, but I do now. Snag whatever floats your boat cuz legends can still be found ( Kanga's GN Thai e.g.) and it seems legendary status comes with limited or zero availability!

Best,
F2F

I also have four phenos of Gypsie Thai I would gladly share. Truth is I might just cull it all over the next day or so. Would be nice to preserve them but I am struggling to find a way.

Only two people have offered to help but I am a total bitch when it comes to cuts in the mail.

I wood

I also have four phenos of Gypsie Thai I would gladly share. Truth is I might just cull it all over the next day or so. Would be nice to preserve them but I am struggling to find a way.

Only two people have offered to help but I am a total bitch when it comes to cuts in the mail.

Please don’t do it!
I’d be happy to help.