What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Dog Seed Co (SkunkVA)

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Double Krush (Chem Krush x Chemdog 91 bx2)

picture.php

Happy Times

Thank you very much. That classic Chem look is what I've been searching for for years! My main goal is to get as close to Chemdog 91 as I can from Lucky Dog seeds. The strongest and most dominant Chemdog 91 genetics from seed come from Skunk VA so I know eventually I'll find one that hits the spot like Chemdog 91.

The majority of my plants are Chemdog/kush crosses, so I'm hopeful to find some good bud overall no matter what. It may take a long time and many seeds to get close to Chemdog 91 but she is worth it.

View Image

I’m curious what your (Chem-heavy) fave is going to be after you’ve run through all these Lucky Dog and Duke Diamond Dominion Genetics! Hope you keep us posted

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Yeah he is..

These two happen to be the one's i have on my list for purchase.. i'd also like to experience something close to the cut he held so long.

Appreciate the kind words. I definitely would recommend these. I also want to grow some Road D.O.G to compare the Double Krush to as they share the same father and their mothers are sisters.

To me, there's no better smoke than Chemdog 91 Skunk VA. I've never grown it but I really hope to one day. These Lucky Dog strains are absolutely incredible in the meantime.

They only have a couple weeks left so I'll be sure to add some harvest and smoke reports. I always like to see the actual dried bud pictures as well as hear how it smokes when I see someone's pictures online so I try to do that. After all, how it smokes is the whole point.

I will say, I pulled a couple small buds off of the 2 that smelled the most like Chemdog and they made my whole garage stink. Pungent and greasy.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
I’m curious what your (Chem-heavy) fave is going to be after you’ve run through all these Lucky Dog and Duke Diamond Dominion Genetics! Hope you keep us posted

Without a doubt. I love to see photos of flowering females but even more important is the final grow & smoke report. Pictures of dried and cured buds, pertinent growing information, environmental conditions, yield, and most importantly "How does it taste and smoke?"

It may he difficult to choose a winner with all these but I will do my best.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
@HydroOrganicFla

Looking Great!!!! :groupwave:

Drop a smoke report in here for us, when your ready pls - cheers

Thank you!!

I'll absolutely be doing smoke reports for each and every Lucky Dog pheno I have going. There's nothing more important than the smoke report when it comes to judging a strain and I'll be sharing that info, for sure.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran

gsxr97

Veteran
Any experience on chem fuego? I’m gonna be trying out seeds over the winter . Hoping to find 2 varieties that are fast flowering but fire. They mention chem fuego being a fast finisher , so I might give it a whirl for spring light dep next year .

Gonna get a few packs of Lucky Dog seeds after reading your thread.

Thanks buddy! :rtfo:

Gone Camping

Any experience on chem fuego? I’m gonna be trying out seeds over the winter . Hoping to find 2 varieties that are fast flowering but fire. They mention chem fuego being a fast finisher , so I might give it a whirl for spring light dep next year .

Gonna get a few packs of Lucky Dog seeds after reading your thread.

Thanks buddy! :rtfo:

No input on Chem Fuego but like you.. i couldnt take it anymore and just ordered a few packs! :yay:

Gonna have to expand my grow to keep clones, hoping to find my first keeper. I'v been wanting SkunkVA's work for awhile..