What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, has anyone else had the pleasure of trying this super fire flower, i'd have to go on and say it's the dankest, dank i've smoked to date, and i knew it the second i smoked the first bowl pack. One g doobie will have ya pluto'd for sure. Also, has anyone gotten the chance to get her in Flower her out on these forums? Just got blessed w a verified cut along w some GMO & Lemon Sledge, Illuminati Stardawg, GG4, Corey Haim Stardawg, super excited to get going! <3 (All pics below are not mine but @capulator) stay blessed everyone.

I'm just running her for the 1st time & really liking what i see thus far >>>

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CodyPomeray

Finally got a chance to smoke some mac1 today. Was basically what I expected it to be and didnt even know the lineage. Not trashing it at all, I fucking loved the smoke. I just knew it was going to be something loud as fuck and far from the cookie domain taste wise. Great stuff, would love to run it some day.

JetLife175

Veteran
So realistically what are people yielding off caps cut? I’ve only seen one guy actually get anything worthwhile off of her. Wondering if there is something in particular I need to do to get her to put on some weight?

Last edited:

fvasquez

So realistically what are people yielding off caps cut? I’ve only seen one guy actually get anything worthwhile off of her. Wondering if there is something in prtocular I need to do to get her to put on some weight?

Haven't grown it, but I have never seen huge nugs of MAC1. Always smaller nugs reminiscent of OG lowers with crazy shapes. This is from several different growers, including Cap himself. The MAC1 is an elite strain in the bag appeal department if you do it right. Potency is good enough as well.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
So realistically what are people yielding off caps cut? I’ve only seen one guy actually get anything worthwhile off of her. Wondering if there is something in prtocular I need to do to get her to put on some weight?

I veg mac1 8 to 9 weeks and got 263 grams (9.3oz) off the last one. I don’t mind the longer veg since I can veg plants while I’m flowering others.

thailer

i think the buds grow out fairly large myself if the plant is growing well. the first round the plant was pretty unhappy so the buds were really small. i think i get around the same as vanilla phoenix. cap said that he takes his at nine weeks to keep on schedule with other strains but if you wait till 10-12 weeks, the yield goes up. i think around week 11 the plant surges and you walk in with it leaning to the side a little.

she is a PITA to clone. seriously you can get them to root and even then you should wait to see if it still doesn't die. give it to a trusted friend because i've killed her by accident three times and i've gotten to flower her three times.:laughing: lucky for me i have a close friend who gives her back to me.

picture.php

picture.php

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
there's so much hype surrounding cannabis, i have about 50 distinct named clones from dispensaries going (lot of CBD) that could potentially die from the weather and sincerely have not sampled most before :)

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
There we go. I’m gonna go with a longer veg and also take her 11-12 weeks to see what it’s all about.

She’ll def yield for you doing the longer veg. The first time I grew her I only vegged 6 weeks and got something like 5oz.

I’ve been topping her once right after she takes off from the first transplant (around 2.5 weeks give or take), and she loves to have her fan leaves defoliated a few times during veg to open up all her shoots to direct light. Which is crazy cause she takes a bit longer to recover from topping but seems to go into a crazy growth spurt when you defoliate! She’s def an odd bitch! Hahaha :biglaugh:

JetLife175

Veteran
She’ll def yield for you doing the longer veg. The first time I grew her I only vegged 6 weeks and got something like 5oz.

I’ve been topping her once right after she takes off from the first transplant (around 2.5 weeks give or take), and she loves to have her fan leaves defoliated a few times during veg to open up all her shoots to direct light. Which is crazy cause she takes a bit longer to recover from topping but seems to go into a crazy growth spurt when you defoliate! She’s def an odd bitch! Hahaha :biglaugh:

It’s almost like she’s tailored to how I usually grow. Been flowering things out extremely small for personal smoke. Just recently got into a spot that I can grow some beasts. It’s looking like she may stay in the stable for a while if these next couple runs go as planned. It reminds me of extremely good connoisseur level haze hybrid weed. I’m into it most definitely.

Bud Jones

Yeah copycat is a a complete rip off and it is the owner of T H C farm er. None of the genetics are real and you are lucky if you get any seeds at all. We made a whole thread on RIU. He has been ripping people and breeders off for years and years. Got Reeferman for 14K.

And on the seeds yeah I won't be buying any ever most likely as I am kind of over the whole California hype scene and wtf comes out of California these days that doesn't mutate, herm, and breed like shit by passing those same traits on? If they have a thug accent and an instagram account I pretty much don't fuckin bother these days. There is so much awesome genetics outside of that whole ghetto circle jerk loop it's a non-factor to me now and anyone that bothers to shop around.
So spot on. .Flat brimmed goons with no love or breeding skill . All hustle , no soul .