What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi vs Zamaldelica

Irotas

I understand both are very potent, but I was wondering who has grown out both of them, and which one you prefer. Which strain finished faster for you?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
high,
i had booth and well Malawi is more clear high... like daytime...
Zamaldelica is more for free time... night time.... more trippy...
If you have a free day than Zamaldelica in the morning is amazing... :)
but a fat Malawi joint too...
depend really on the mood and what to do...
I like booth very much... and Golden Tiger too... all are very strong...
M.:tiphat:

high,
i had booth and well Malawi is more clear high... like daytime...
Zamaldelica is more for free time... night time.... more trippy...
If you have a free day than Zamaldelica in the morning is amazing... :)
but a fat Malawi joint too...
depend really on the mood and what to do...
I like booth very much... and Golden Tiger too... all are very strong...
M.:tiphat:

I thought this killer malawi was a narcotic sativa. I'm currently growing a few regs and i hope it's quite sedative.

B

Baron Greenback

You can expect around 16 weeks for both I think. There's phenos of each that finish faster, Malawi in under 14 isn't unheard of I think.
My Malawi experiences were pretty much along the lines of - Holy fucking zombie shitballs, this is fierce, I am really lean here, better hold onto something and have some ice cream.
As Madmac says, the Zamaldelica is more psychedelic, more heady. The fact is either are fantastic, I never grow a strain twice, but I will definitely be growing these again soon.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I understand both are very potent, but I was wondering who has grown out both of them, and which one you prefer. Which strain finished faster for you?

Hi Irotas,

It depends on the final effects and terpene profiles you are looking for.

Zamaldelica has a very uplifting, clear, trippy effect.
Malawi is also very psychedelic, but the effect is much denser and heavier, it's also more long lasting.

Malawi yields better than Zamaldelica, but Zamaldelica has shorter flowering time in average, especially the new feminized release.

Zamaldelica has a more refined and sweeter terpene profile of tropical fruits (mango), sweet carrots and flowers while Malawi usually has a more rude taste/aroma: woody/oily.

I like both a lot, they are just different.

Hope it helps.