What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

One Love 731

Veteran
I really like Las Vegas Purple Kush, I'm guessing it has allot to do with the time Ive put into getting her do produce the nugs I'm looking for. The Blackberry Kush is great as well but a pita to keep a mom. The sample of Sour Bubble x White Rhino I tried was amazing and the Pre98 Bubba was also top notch. I don't have the experience many of you have but for me my favorites are the ones that come from my garden. Were just finishing a batch of LVPK and BBK. Next up is a few of everything in my sig. plus Ill be starting a bunch of seeds. I'm guessing Ill have a better handle on my favorites by the time 2012 rolls around. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

S

Stoner Gardener

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

circa 1978-1982 Thai stick, Columbian Gold, (Roadkill)Skunk.

PicosPoisonftw!

1. picos poison
2. tie blueberry/norcal purple kush/strawberry og
3. catpiss or sour d dunno there's a ton others I'd throw in here but I'll roll w/this.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
stella blue
derailed blues (icmager not to be named's breeding)
sparkle berry (AE NLX blackberry thai indica my breeding)

montehierba

Mr Sam Skunkman

Mr Sam Skunkman

I would like to invite you in this thead JEFE and read about your opinion it would mean a lot Sr.:tiphat::thank you:

RaNgEr RiCk

Sour bubble
Blue Tooth
Bogglegum

Honorable mention to a strain called "Juicy Fruit" around these parts. Not sure of breeder, or exact strain genetics, but would love to know. Found something with a similar description here on IC, seems to be of Thai origin, and called Fruity Juice. Anyone with further insight would be helpful

use

we just call fruity juice "the juice" when I lived in Miami. But from what I hear it's still pretty popular, and now there's juice's cousin. I saw a few pics from a friend down there and it's dense with crystals like cheese, but with that perfect sweet tarts haze smell in the air when you smoke it. The juice is the one bud I miss the most. I am visiting Miami next summer, so should get a chance to smoke some.

The original seeds for fruity juice was supposedly from a coffee shop in Amsterdam(where it was rumored to be a favorite amongst locals).

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
the right blueberry
my old cherry ak47 1997'
lvpk or 98bubba keep flip floppin on which one i like more

Latest posts

Latest posts