What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds ready to be planted, Coco medium. questions on Nutrients

Mars123

Mars here. Id first off like to say thank you to anyone who has a little advise for me on new products that are out and any new ways of growing. , I like to think of myself as a very knowledgeable grower who has taking a couple years off. my seeds have germinated and I plan on putting them into party cups (medium-coco) these plants are going to be kept as mothers and never flowered as they are straight from seed. reason I'm putting them into coco instead of soil is so they grow faster to produce me atleast 2 clones per plant, then I plan on transplanting the mothers from coco into soil so they stay small in size and I don't have to water them very much. with that being said what is a good formula for my germinated seeds going into Coco. (coco will be 100% natural) I used to use GH micro, grow and bloom and Roots Accelorator ( or however you spell it). also I would use organisms XL mixed into the Coco. if anyone has any recommendations I would be greatly thankful. as I said ive been out of the grow scene for a couple years. thank you all

Mars

oti$

If you have an ec meter, feed the seedlings at 1.0-1.2 ec. If you have no meter, feed at half or even 1/4 of what the bottle recommends. If they look hungry bump them up a little at a time. It can be easy to burn seedlings.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
All my seeds start out in a light soil mix in small cups,
0.7 +/- EC to start.

My experience with coco is denial and error, the plants get
transplanted from soil to coco after a few weeks and I also keep
the mum/dad plants in coco year round, take cuttings to root in
plain water too.

GH 6/9 with assorted additives, micro style.

N

noyd666

I feed seedlings at 1.0 to 1.2 no trouble. feeding some chemdog seedlings now at 1.2 only 3 days old. gorilla bubble takes 1.3 no trouble with me.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDEA! Check Forums re this ...

^^^THIS^^^

Holy cow folks...
Drop everything & help the guy that hasn’t read a thing previous to sprouting seeds!

Hey bud, there are a few hundred threads dedicated to you & your hobby. Can you imagine how cluttered the forum would be if everybody was like you, asking to be spoon fed?

A little effort goes a long way.