What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The best home automatic watering ...

conlarazon

Veteran
Thank you friends, excuse the English and is that I use a translator ...

I just wanted to share this idea that I found useful for all.
With better quality pumps, perhaps hydroponics could be done.

Yes in Chile ...
Landrace here is nothing left, are a handful of people who must have something out there, and jealously guarded. In Colombia they were eaten by the Industry and now they have Hybrids of everything ... Regrettably !

In Colombia for me, it was the mainstay of the Landrace of the continent along with Mexico. Here in Chile we had Colombian seeds in the 80s when it was sold on the street marijuana from Colombia planted in Chile (Los Andes, Rancagua). Seeds of color BLACK and small. Now they are all brown and brindle, nothing was left.

" better than McIver "... ha ha, thanks bro ...

Health over there

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Miguel83, I have not done any more measurements because for my need the irrigation system is very good as well. In the video I wanted to show the pressure generated by the engine. The conditions change in each tent, amount and type of substrate, but the important thing is that water comes out through all the microtubes and the plants do not dry, that was the problem for me.
I hope you serve the idea ...

Health over there

Miguel83

Hello Miguel83, I have not done any more measurements because for my need the irrigation system is very good as well. In the video I wanted to show the pressure generated by the engine. The conditions change in each tent, amount and type of substrate, but the important thing is that water comes out through all the microtubes and the plants do not dry, that was the problem for me.
I hope you serve the idea ...

Health over there

Thank you very much

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello friends of ICMag

Cork144 ...It's very easy to do and when it works it's very satisfying and I hope it works for you, thanks for passing ...

EcoNepenthel, thanks to you for commenting and watching the video ...

Health over there

Latest posts

Latest posts