What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SA company cleared to grow cannabis for use in Lesotho

SmellyFlorist

The plot sickens in the South African context i could go on about it for days but its mostly my own suspicisions and speculations

Oh plllllllllzzzzzzzzz do...... I could do it with one word... a word that would lead to banning.....:moon:

So Ill say this.... "FUCK YOU baba cyril....!!"

DjKinetics

Oh plllllllllzzzzzzzzz do...... I could do it with one word... a word that would lead to banning.....:moon:

So Ill say this.... "FUCK YOU baba cyril....!!"

govt. is obviously the major factor we can expect it from them but when "the culture" gets in bed with them thats more fucked imo. :tiphat:

DjKinetics

let me spell it out for you Smelly so theres no ambiguity,
CDCSA
so Bobby can suck a dick, House of Hemp with that snake who's had the only legal grow in South African history during prohibition, all of them can suck a dick.

https://cdcsa.co.za/

SmellyFlorist

let me spell it out for you Smelly so theres no ambiguity,
CDCSA
so Bobby can suck a dick, House of Hemp with that snake who's had the only legal grow in South African history during prohibition, all of them can suck a dick.

https://cdcsa.co.za/

jesus.... somebody needs him...
Tbh I had no idea... Im no good at spelling so I hope you not making fun of me..... but the BEBEBEBEEEE thingy didn't surprise me.... I love goat hair with my moldy TK jigs...... yum :yummy:

DjKinetics

jesus.... somebody needs him...
Tbh I had no idea... Im no good at spelling so I hope you not making fun of me..... but the BEBEBEBEEEE thingy didn't surprise me.... I love goat hair with my moldy TK jigs...... yum :yummy:

i wasn't insulting you brother. i know exactly what you mean i was just adding on top of it.