What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vertical growing.........maxing out your light!

full time daddy
Veteran
mpro said:
Show that one on fox's best busts or whatever the hell that propaganda shit is. Glad to see you guys have everything in order.

Wish I could just pay the government $500 a year or something to grow. They could use the money to pay school teachers. Or whatever the years hotbutton issue is.

id lov to have cam's in ar house.... that would be great.... i pay 200 a yr to do it in cali just thought for mind, after your first time its only 100....

Strictly Purps yep

they got their asses chapped over here too not too long ago almost cut my beds down. i was freaking out running around the house with 12 scripts in my hand saying "YOU ARE TRESPASSING LEAVE MY PROPERTY OR FACE CHARGES!!!"

Luckily everything is still reaching for the light.

are they not dicks........... for no reason......

wang chung well glad to hear they left you alone, strictly.

thats a very impressive setup 00420, and howard.

yes me to........we could have moved everything we knew my brother was going to have a proba check. we did not know when but it was coming..
there for we where very ready! not only that but a friend seen them suitting up down the street n called us.... good to know a lot of ppl in a small town.

00420 ...champagne?!?!?!?! can't wait for this to come into maturity, haven't seen or heard of champagne in years! Nice! (hehe the other's kinda trump it, i really like the sound and look of grape ape and your lovechild the rainbow haze, good look..)

happy to hear they left you alone after all the bullshit. Strictly Purps, same to you, good to hear they didn't get violent and choppity chop. So sorry guys, that must be the pits for you and your families, i feel your pain and hope they learned their lesson this time LOL get the heat out......
cj

yes flap stick.... pull out your wine glass........... i have growen it twice
once it cam out ok the 2nd time it did not like the nutes i was giving the rewst of the crop so it died........ 3rd times a charm.....

cant wait to get sum more rainbows down.......... the grape is coming along just fine heres 1 week veg from shity clones...........

here, some random 3 week pic's { multi strain/grow's }

2168week3_41.jpg

Last edited:

KingRalph

lookin good for 1wk, err 5 days (tap water bites!)... i think you'd be happy with one more week veg, there'll be a good increase in weight i bet, much more than just a week's worth of budding (judgin by what i saw from your previous pics). at least 4" larger buds... yeah i think it's worth it.. maybe someone else with the ape has good advice, as i'm all hypothetical ;)

i'm almost as impatient as you to see em buddin hehehe almost :p peace n green thumbs 00420, good buds to come i'm sure man

full time daddy
Veteran
KingRalph said:
lookin good for 1wk, err 5 days (tap water bites!)... i think you'd be happy with one more week veg, there'll be a good increase in weight i bet, much more than just a week's worth of budding (judgin by what i saw from your previous pics). at least 4" larger buds... yeah i think it's worth it.. maybe someone else with the ape has good advice, as i'm all hypothetical ;)

i'm almost as impatient as you to see em buddin hehehe almost :p peace n green thumbs 00420, good buds to come i'm sure man

yes your right it would but we want to chop this on the 1st of jan....
i wanna see how many crops i can pull in a yr to the day.
im gonna have 60 rooted ready to go when we chop....
im going to go take pic's to night..... i have not seen them in a week :( should have white hairs by now...... week 1 is over......time for a rez change n sum big bud...... i hope they took off a lil :) but im guessing not...... o well.

G

Some new Ghetto Cage shots... about 32 days of 12/12... 22 ish days to go... will now stop adding nutes to the rez as it gets topped off and should have a nice 12 - 15 day flushing...

full time daddy
Veteran
lovly pics Grat3fulH3ad.......

that seems to be working great for u ya?

ok so heres 5/6 week random pic's

2168thunk_it_61.jpg

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
guineapig said:
protect ya neck and ya medicine, 00420.....
for sure for sure......

when i leave i keep my 3 dog's in & the lil ol lady acrosset the way is a med user that i keep fully stocked she never leaves n her hubby dont either he's a user as well......... then my best friend lives 3 house's down & he dont leave much either. i grow for him as well as he watchs my place. btw my dog dont let him in my place why im gone.... :moon:

CaptainJack hows the garden lookin man?

i have not been there sences i took them last pic to night is rez change.. i hope i can get a batt charger intown today so i can take pic's... :bat:
my doggy ate the other.... :(

KingRalph

hey for unhealthy clones they're not doin too shabbily man. chuggin along lookin lush as can be now. think of it this way, a side by side 1wk veg an 3wk veg grow :p cheers till the next update here. gonna be much non-vertical goodness comin eh :)

Last edited:
G

nice pics 00420,,,,,, how much longer do your ladies have until chop,,, also seeing that you are using 1 light and 2 row coli,, would you beable to use a verticle reflector and even get more lumens to th0s ladies... i think it would be something to check into.... i really enjoy your thread 00420,,,, alos can u take a few closeups of the bottom row plants.....

being a verticle grower myself i thought id share a few recent pics ,,

Last edited:
G

Very nice pictures Drawoh. Is that a cage your growing in? Very nice bud formation in those plants.
Take care

full time daddy
Veteran
DrawoH said:
nice pics 00420,,,,,, how much longer do your ladies have until chop,,, also seeing that you are using 1 light and 2 row coli,, would you beable to use a verticle reflector and even get more lumens to th0s ladies... i think it would be something to check into.... i really enjoy your thread 00420,,,, alos can u take a few closeups of the bottom row plants.....

being a verticle grower myself i thought id share a few recent pics ,,

Last edited:

wolfshadow

Thats some beautiful herb there 00420!!!

Prolly gonna be close to 7-8 grams dry.Hopefully more huh?
Enjoy that fine looking smoke!!
Peace!!
<<ws>>

full time daddy
Veteran
Farmer John Looking great my friend, gotta love the medicine.

yep.... lov it..... :joint:

wolfshadow said:
Thats some beautiful herb there 00420!!!

Prolly gonna be close to 7-8 grams dry.Hopefully more huh?
Enjoy that fine looking smoke!!
Peace!!
<<ws>>

thats what i was thinking......7-8

witch for the clones we had is ok....

on the bottem row im guessing 16-20 grams each

i cut the rest this morning... all snap a few more pics later...

Last edited:
G

GRAPE APE!! IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER.....

GRAPE APE!! IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER.....

:woohoo: :yoinks: :joint:
:bongsmi: :dance: :canabis:
:ying: :ying: :ying: :jawdrop: :yoinks: :bandit: :puppydoge

:Bolt:

Last edited: