What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer; Emperor of Hemp

I just watched "The Emperor of Hemp" for the first time.

I had to smoke a bowl just to calm down after learning some of these atrocities...

Some interesting facts from the movie:
Tobacco - 450,000 deaths per year
Alcohol - 150,000 deaths per year
Prescription drugs - 100,000 deaths per year
Caffeine - 10,000 deaths per year
Cocaine and Heroin -5,200 deaths per year
Aspirin - 1,000 deaths per year
Marijuana - 0 deaths per year

And my favorite quote of the Emperor himself:
"Nobody has ever died from marijuana that wasn't shot by a cop"
-Jack Herer, "Emperor of Hemp

What are your thoughts on the movie and/or Jack Herer?

skylined

I saw this documentary a little while ago and I thought it was superb. Didn't know caffeine caused 10,000 deaths a year - my guess would be some idiot overdoing caffeine pills and having their heart explode. Although I don't know for sure. I think everyone should see this, same as Hemp for Victory.

Peace,
~Skylined

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I got withdrawals after going off caffeine, shakes cold sweat during the day and generally strung out. I never get that with bud.

soulflyx2k

jack herer is a good man, interesting documentary.

Does he grow his strain? Or is the Herer strain dedicated to him? Anyone know

soulflyx2k said:
jack herer is a good man, interesting documentary.

Does he grow his strain? Or is the Herer strain dedicated to him? Anyone know
I think it's dedicated to him, but I might be wrong.
I want one of the pipes from his website w/ the two holes.

satyr

I think he found it himself and named after himself. Think there was some freak accident or some bagseed that lead to Jach Herer the plant.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Good luck bro I've been hunting a pipe down with no luck but glad you enjoyed the #GreatHemperorJackHerer that man is my greatest inspiration in this cannabis world/universe

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Jack Herer was bred in honour of the great HEMPEROR not sure if Herer grew as he lived in his apartment when he wasn't doing his activism sensi seeds bred it and it wasn't no bagseed shit it was a legitimate selective breeding program done by a legitimate breeder ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts