What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First time running Headbanger

Hello. First time running headbanger and I'm looking for a little help.
I'm running 5 different females from 12 seeds. Vegged under a 4 ft 8 light T5 fixture for 8 weeks Medium is promix bx and nutes are GH micro and bloom and some calmag. Trying to keep this run simple to get s feel for this line. I'm 7 days into flower under 1000w hps hortilux bulb in a 4x4 tent.

What would you guys be running for ppm and ph?

Waited a long time to run headbanger and would like to do a decent job finishing them

Bgoat

best of luck.. no help unfortunately, but heard it is killer gear. A user Shitsandgiggles has grown in on another forum I am on.. He is like the headnabger god... I'll see if i can get him over for a chat :)

best of luck.. no help unfortunately, but heard it is killer gear. A user Shitsandgiggles has grown in on another forum I am on.. He is like the headnabger god... I'll see if i can get him over for a chat :)

Is shitsandgiggles on here? I searched for him with no luck.

Bakedcake

Good luck with all, I wouldn’t trust that shitsandgiggles dude mate I hear he is a ripper

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
For the promix keep your pH a little higher. It comes out of the bag kinda low. For feeding think 6.5~ but certainly not below 6.3.

Are you feeding label rate GH?

For the promix keep your pH a little higher. It comes out of the bag kinda low. For feeding think 6.5~ but certainly not below 6.3.

Are you feeding label rate GH?

Sorry about not answering you. I didn't know you replied. Ph was 6.2 and I've been trying to keep it simple by using Lucas formula 6/9 with calmag at 2.5 per 4lt. Some say headbanger likes lots calmag others say just calcium. Ppm is about 800 in total. Some plants look to have some calcium def. Sorry again

Latest posts

Latest posts