What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male or Female? Help!

ztan2002

This plant is after 3 years of failures and trying and 1 out of the 3 that finally survived, but not so healthy.

Anyways, I am having trouble telling if it's a male or female that is just really unhealthy. It seems to have some(?) pistols but not like the ones in photos online, so i was wondering if it could be unhealthy and somehow grown mutated and maybe plus genetics? or it is actually a male?

please help me identify it before i kill it. thanks a bunch.

Attachments

• IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 17

troutman

Seed Whore
It's a male. :tiphat:

Not sure what's wrong with the plant. But I think you need to do some more reading.

Don't give up. It takes a while to grow a green thumb. :)

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
It's actually a male. Oh, yeah. That's what they look like.
There easy to tell when a girl is beside them. cracked 4 AC/DC beans (lucky me 1 boy, 3 girls) my boy was showing his balls at/as the top cola, while the girls kept their panties on LOL, and showed their pubes in the crevices of branches.v AAMOF my male looked very similar to OP's 1st pic

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Its a hermie male.. they can be tricky..

Either your medium is terrible or you need to bin those genetics and buy something worthwhile.

What is it? That might explain a lot.

ztan2002

Oh it's marion berry kush, i actually grew 2 of them from seed and this one has been growing stronger than the other with nutrient solution that is too low in ppm and now it turned out to be male, where the other one turned out to be female and healthy now once i up the ppm.

I've actually started 10 from seed before although most of them died along the way only 2 made it to the end. Luckily 9 turned out to be female and this is the first male i've encountered. lol thanks, i'm killing it tonight once the light turns on.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Use the males to steep in your favorite liquor after decarbing them (use cheese cloth wrapped like a burrito) and steep. I like rum, vodka or tequila.....they'll be of use in your favorite mixed drink! ;o)

Latest posts

Latest posts