What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silicium

BillFarthing

Veteran
There's a new mono silicic fertilizer additive on Amazon called Silicium. Growers here are going crazy for it. The plants look really good and it keeps the plants very compact and they branch like crazy!

I looked at their website. There is no information on the website about the product and both e-mails listed bounce back that they can't be routed on the server.

EDIT: They are part of Phive.8, who does Plagron, New Millenium and E-Papillon. They reached out to me and are really cool folks.

Last edited:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
All I can find is that silicium means silicon, and that it was the original proposed name for it when believed to be a metal in 1808 until later changed to silicon. I posted a good amount of info on silicon/silicic acid and stabilization etc on the last page of the silicon thread in my signature with links to the sources to read through.

BillFarthing

Veteran
I like your posts Ibe. Always dropping knowledge in the conversation.

It's probably not a PGR in Silicium. I totally forgot about 6-BAP and Kinetin. I picked up a bottle and like that it is still less expensive than Aptus for the tech they put in there.

Last edited:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
"Hey you got your paclo in my silicon!"

"You got your silicon in my paclo!"

"Let's call it Silicium!"