What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I would have figured the thread be would at least 100 pages long by now. :D

No pictures? or did I miss where you said why?

I have a job on the books now. Work what is essentially a swing shift. So when I get home, I have trouble going to bed. That usually happens around 2 or 3 a.m. . Then I usually sleep until about an hour before I get ready for work. That pretty much limits my morning IC time to browsing and not uploading pics. Or else it prolly would be 100 pages by now.

The other day when I said it was a no pic post. That's becasue I just harvested and the next crop is only a few weeks in. I did just clean lowers on a few plants last night. So they should be making noticably bigger flowers insdie of a week.

I'm so glad I could be part of the dansbuds fundraiser. A true fundraiser where 100% of the profits go to dans family. That's the 3rd fundraiser I've seen in a month where 100% of the money goes to the family of the fallen brothers. But then there's always a few that will use a situation like that to help line their own pockets. Having a fundraiser where only 20% goes to the family in need, is like taking a dump on that person's legacy. Not a fundraiser at all in my opinon.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm so glad I could be part of the dansbuds fundraiser. A true fundraiser where 100% of the profits go to dans family. That's the 3rd fundraiser I've seen in a month where 100% of the money goes to the family of the fallen brothers. But then there's always a few that will use a situation like that to help line their own pockets. Having a fundraiser where only 20% goes to the family in need, is like taking a dump on that person's legacy. Not a fundraiser at all in my opinon.[/QUOTE]

So this is where y'all been hiding out.... Thanks for the invite DTOG... I just want to say Thank you for being a part of that fundraser... Thank you so so much I sincerely appreciate you stepping up like that... And thanks for fixing me up... Our timing sucked but I appreciate it all the same... The Sour Dubb survived that's one tough plant... It was stripped of roots and laying on the dirt dried almost all the way out... Still it rerooted Its self and looks fine... Stalled out but fine.... Been babying the fuck outta her...Thanks DTOG for both being real and always keeping it real with me... You Rock....

kashkr0p

I have a job on the books now. Work what is essentially a swing shift. So when I get home, I have trouble going to bed. That usually happens around 2 or 3 a.m. . Then I usually sleep until about an hour before I get ready for work. That pretty much limits my morning IC time to browsing and not uploading pics. Or else it prolly would be 100 pages by now.

How dare you try to make yourself sound human. You're a character I turn to for content to consume. More pictures lol

packerfan79

Veteran
Plants are looking great, as usual. It's very cool of you to donate for Dan's. I helped a friend from work set up a GoFundMe to help pay for his sons services. We raised 1000 bucks for him at work. The GoFundMe is at 550. It's awesome how people pull together, and pitch in to help. Gives you some hope for humanity.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Totally forgot today was Thanksgiviing. I usually try and post pics or harvest or something to mark the occasion every Thanksgiving/Christmas. So one lonely pic for now, I'll take some more in a few hours.

Karma's "Dubble Headed" (Sour Dubb x Headbanger)

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What is this evil you speak off. Do we have to banish you from here?:puke:

Yeah getting busted really cramped my style, lol. Went and got a job cause I figured I was gonna be on probation at minimum. At worst I was thinking jail time , so getting a job might have made me look a little better in the judge's eye's.

Ended up getting a job at a college cooking dinner. Really like it, so even after court was done, I stayed. Gives me time away from the wife anyways, haha.

I do remember when I first joined. I was growing for a living then. Had a couple killer outdoor spots, and was running an entire basement grow at my old man's. This place has helped me come so far from when I first joined. DHF, You, Mega, all helped me out.

Unc and his pic's of Glue were the reason I signed up. Can't even remember how I stumbled onto his pics, but I did. And it changed my whole outlook on growing. I said I'm gonna find out a way to get ahold of all these plants I see in High Times , and these "clone only's" I see guys on this site posting. That was in 2011 or 2012.

How things have changed since then. Literally all of my dreams have come true. Met so many cool people along the way. And things just keep evolving and getting better. Always learning new shit and passing that info on. That's why I love this place.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Happy THANKSGIVING Everyone... All you boys at the Bunny Ranch much love all around... And don't have too much fun in here....

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Crescendo #4 (the different colors are from the LED light and me trying to adjust the color in photo editor, first pic is closest to what it looks like in person)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Again, the mystery chem was never labeled as '91. Only as chemdog. Good to see you didn't end up tossing it after all!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Again, the mystery chem was never labeled as '91. Only as chemdog. Good to see you didn't end up tossing it after all!

Yeah when I got it, it was just labeled as Chemdog. My source and I were both hoping it was the 91' cut. So when I first labeled it, I put 91' on the tag. After realizing it wasn't , I just started calling it fake 91'. Having got 2 other cuts that were supposed to be skva and weren't. I kept the fake 91' name on it so I didn't lose track of which fake was what.

I do have another plant I just got like a month or two ago I haven't posted about. This one is supposed to be the real one. Which so far in veg, it looks the part. Same dark green leaves and same pattern as the skva cut. I have clones in the cloner right now. As soon as one roots, I'm flipping this new cut.

nickman

Veteran
Hopefully it’s the real deal... but then again, as long as it dank ass smoke - that’s what counts...!!!...
So what’s the deal with that crescendo#4.?. I’m sure u spoke about the lineage before, I just missed it I guess... if you don’t mind me asking about her...!!!... she looks dank as .u k...!!!...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hopefully it’s the real deal... but then again, as long as it dank ass smoke - that’s what counts...!!!...
So what’s the deal with that crescendo#4.?. I’m sure u spoke about the lineage before, I just missed it I guess... if you don’t mind me asking about her...!!!... she looks dank as .u k...!!!...

The Crescendo's I got were from the first release.The lineage's I'm about to give, come direct from the breeders and look like this :

Crescendo = ChemD/I-95 x Mandarin Cookies.

I-95 = Triangle Kush x (Legend Og x Stardawg IX2)

Mandarin Cookies = Forum Cookies x Mandarin Sunset

Mandarin Sunset = Herojuana x Orange Skunk

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the first Silver Crisp{(TK/91 x Cookie Crisp) x SSH F2} that I flipped. See that big fan leaf down towards the bottom of the plant ? That's how big she was at the flip. Went a little heavy on the nutes and her top got a little too close to the light. But still looks ok regardless.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Death Skunk

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the Kosher Kush I found a few years back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And then for a little bonus material......I have a grandson being born right now. My oldest daughter's water broke last night at 12:45 a.m. Still hasn't had him yet. But it's happening.

Latest posts

Latest posts