What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

George_TheVault

Big Thanks to all that entered the Super Sweet Seeds Promo - what a great response!
Without further ado, here is the winners on the ICMag forum:

4 Single packs of Sweet Skunk Ⓡ Auto Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt!

Won by brown_thumb

Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didn't win this time round then never fear, we will be back again in under 10 days with our 420 day / weekend promo. The best way to keep tabs on upcoming promos is to sign up to our mailing list: The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

To check the other winners visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-super-sweet-seeds-Ⓡ-promo

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:Bolt::biggrin::good: Congratz brown thumb:) please don't kill them :biggrin:

Last edited:

brown_thumb

Big Thanks to all that entered the Super Sweet Seeds Promo - what a great response!
Without further ado, here is the winners on the ICMag forum:

4 Single packs of Sweet Skunk Ⓡ Auto Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt!

Won by brown_thumb

Could all winners please drop me a PM with your name, address and T Shirt size so I can send you, your prizes!

If you didn't win this time round then never fear, we will be back again in under 10 days with our 420 day / weekend promo. The best way to keep tabs on upcoming promos is to sign up to our mailing list: The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

To check the other winners visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-super-sweet-seeds-Ⓡ-promo

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

YEE-HAW!! I received a very sweet package an hour ago. I'm proudly wearing the T-shirt at home (I can't wear it here in public :)) and the seeds are already nestled comfortably in damp paper towels.

THANK YOU... I'm very excited to watch these grow!!:D