What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cloning in Energized Water!

Yea, it's absolutely mind blowing stuff!
Did you watch the lecture which goes on about Schauberger's discoveries on farming and plant crops? ..Like we shouldn't use steel/iron plows, cause these fukk up the natural ionization of the soil and then nute up-take for plants. According to Schauberger phosphor copper (was it?) plows are better.

No wonder Nazis forced him to work for them

Yea I mean that I already do. Only copper cups for watering in my garden. Copper spade though, those are expensive lol.

The whole thing about the stream generating a current is sweet though. I wonder if its enough to charge a cell phone.

OXOSSI

I did a more standardized repeat of the same experiment and there is a difference in root volume after a week. They root about the same time however.
These are homeopathic remedies dilution above Avogadros number.
There is magnetized water that may be interested to examine and ozonated water which I have used and works great for root rot and accelerated growth. Colloidal silver also works great for mold but must be diluted otherwise it burns the buds.

Will post photos...Peace

Homeopathy or homœopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann, based on his doctrine of like cures like (similia similibus curentur), a claim that a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people would cure similar symptoms in sick people.[1] Homeopathy is a pseudoscience – a belief that is incorrectly presented as scientific. Homeopathic preparations are not effective for treating any condition;[2][3][4][5] large-scale studies have found homeopathy to be no more effective than a placebo, indicating that any positive effects that follow treatment are only due to the placebo effect, normal recovery from illness, or regression toward the mean.[6][7][8]

Yeah...callin bs on this

xet

I know the more water is purified the more energized it becomes.

The closer to pure H2O = the more energized.

Pure H20 = The most energized.

In other words pharmaceutical grade water is the most energized water.

Is this what you mean by homeopathic water?

Colloidal silver is neat. So is colloidal Gold and colloidal Platinum. All of that is in ocean water which is one reason some Jamaican bud is so excellent due to their inland water-well featuring a near 50/50 mixture of fresh water/ocean water.

Interested in what comes of this thread. Good luck

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Just dump a few energizers into your clones, I prefer the 9V energizer battery for my clones.

Fuck you dont need anything but h2o for rooting cannabis, hormones and boosters are just a waste of money

beta

Veteran
If you're truly interested in testing this and not just 'proving' what you already believe, try this: Start with 20 jars and 'treat' 10 of them. Have someone who isn't you label the treated and untreated halves as 'A' and 'B' without telling you which is which.

Arrange them in a grid pattern and repeat the test without knowledge of which is which. When the test is done, have your friend tell you which was which.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Just dump a few energizers into your clones, I prefer the 9V energizer battery for my clones.

Fuck you dont need anything but h2o for rooting cannabis, hormones and boosters are just a waste of money

most of the time thats true, but you get clone strains that are stubborn to root, also it saves you time. unless you mean water in a bubbler. but just a glas of water with a branch will root too given enough time, indeed they make lovely white roots. but not all branches seem to root at the same time, while some plants are impossible to root with just a glass of water. at the least they need an air pump.

but if i need 50 cuts or 150 at once, then the trays of easy plugs and the rizopon tablets are awesome, get 95% success rate inside of 10 to maximum 14 days. so while i don't need it, it is convenient and it's so easy and fat to use as you mix it into water, the cuts just need a quick dip in that water before they are stuck in easy plugs. super easy.

PDX Dopesmoker

I remember reading something somewhere about magnets making clones root better, someone should try using water with current running through it and see what happens.

Latest posts

Latest posts