What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

F

Foolonthehill

got an email from Archive, didn't take 6 hours before I got a reply, seems he received a batch of bad bags, seems everything is resolved now, so I'll shut up. Sorry for the rant folks.

Some eye candy, golden ticket.

picture.php

sharkbite

picture.php

Last edited:

YetiOG

got an email from Archive, didn't take 6 hours before I got a reply, seems he received a batch of bad bags, seems everything is resolved now, so I'll shut up. Sorry for the rant folks.

Some eye candy, golden ticket.

View Image

sharkbite

View Image

Well i appreciate the info. Lol bad bags... thats a terrible excuse. I have a vacuum sealer and a iron i could use to seal bags even a heat gun will do it... bad bags.. :laughing:

sdd420

Veteran
Get a grip people he is one of a handful of excellent seed makers and has access to all the best genetics. Everything he has done is top notch period. Get the genetics and you will be happy.

Get a grip people he is one of a handful of excellent seed makers and has access to all the best genetics. Everything he has done is top notch period. Get the genetics and you will be happy.

He's a fuckin pussy who doesn't even know how to work anything, 15+ years and he's got first generation? All of you stupid or something?

Now he's the only one who happens to have seeds?

Yeah sounds like underground needs to put a cap on it.

Last edited:
F

Foolonthehill

He's a fuckin pussy who doesn't even know how to work anything, 15+ years and he's got first generation? All of you stupid or something?

Now he's the only one who happens to have seeds?

Yeah sounds like underground needs to put a cap on it.

Ouch, you've put the finger on the wound, thuth always come out, say it man, cuz you're right, Collusion in it's finest form.

G

Here is my SpaceFace at day36. About half way there I'm guessing. Nose is mild lemon fuel funk.
FWIW I'm happy with my two Archive strains and am eager to see what
the future holds for thaDocta and Archive.

OneStonedPony

He admitted after 3 weeks that none of the crosses were tested that were recently released and then tried to delete his accounts thinking it would get rid of the threads (admin removed it).

It seems not only was he the original poster who made the thread in order to evade ever having to pay any dues here for advertising, but he also has had a change of heart about his admission of no testing on 200$ beans and not being upfront about it with his customers who were buying them. You can catch him back on the other site where he can't delete his account and is forced to attempt to defend him self and call what most of us saw "rumors".

Anyways done here just another ghetto rich wanna be breeder here who doesn't have much of a moral compass and just wants to cash grab. Hope it blows up in his face now like it did for Alien when I called them out for the same bullshit.

So yeah confirmed leech. Guy is rolling in money and can't even pay his dues here on top of that he has no qualms about selling untested gear with strains well known to have recessive herm tendencies which can show up in crosses in full force. So just a little insight into this jokers personality and you can see the guy can't be trusted. Can't even pay the advertising fee here? What else do you think he is skimping on?

That is what happened. Hope people yank there free advertising from him and does not promote his product. It's funny when you find out the wizard of Oz is just another joke. Guy has cuts and that is about it. Breeding capability = 0

That pretty much sums it up.

You can find haters for almost every breeder out there. For me proofs in the pudding and archive seeds have given me some gems. This is coming across like a doc haters thread filled with envy and jealousy. Dosidos is world famous... bred by who?? How bout posting some exp with his seeds instead of just spreading hate. Pop a pack if you get swag fair enuf post about it but it seems all the haters have no negative experience with the genetics and just a bunch of haters.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i dont think the critter is hater for example.

i got three cuts of three different phenotypes of oregon lemons. they were numbered 4., 8. and 10., i kept 4. beacuse it was finished within 60 days of flowering and i really enjoyed the taste. good yield too, i grew it two seasons in greenhouse. the guy who gave me cuts, kept the 10. he said 4. made balls at aroudn 25. days of flowering. never did to me in greenhouse. i thought he had light leaks or something.

later i shared this cut with like 4 indoor growers, and all got balls around 25. days of flowering. so some problem is there with face off male.

i dont say dont buy archive seeds, just saying that problem is not imagination of haters.

about prices, its simple, its his right and decision to price it like that. im not going to pay 200 buck for pack, but im not interested in gsc at all :D i respect his prices.

peace.

bgandgrow

You can find haters for almost every breeder out there. For me proofs in the pudding and archive seeds have given me some gems. This is coming across like a doc haters thread filled with envy and jealousy. Dosidos is world famous... bred by who?? How bout posting some exp with his seeds instead of just spreading hate. Pop a pack if you get swag fair enuf post about it but it seems all the haters have no negative experience with the genetics and just a bunch of haters.

Truth! I've grown multiple strains from Archive and never once ran into an issue besides having more males than I wanted....found fire in every pack. If you aren't willing to pay $100-$200 a pack MOVE ON. :woohoo:

U

useless.gardens

said i wouldnt post further in the other thread. its gone i see. kinda funny. like a ton of lost info & lost work. hmmmm. not a fan of the breeder, better to stay off the web bro just make flame, but a fan of the genetics. some of the things i wonder. like bx2 on face off. so many phenos. hot dang some gold in them packs. but, to say dude is a hack isnt proper... at all.

can think of a few strains he created that many many fine growers, even douche bags, haters, whiners, pu$$ies, & creeps that keyboard hate on other sites, love.

the packs ...is in they stashes too.

face off og
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

looks useless...
said i wouldnt post further in the other thread. its gone i see. kinda funny. like a ton of lost info & lost work. hmmmm. not a fan of the breeder, better to stay off the web bro just make flame, but a fan of the genetics. some of the things i wonder. like bx2 on face off. so many phenos. but dang some gold in them packs. but to say dude is a hack isnt proper... at all.

can think of a few strains he created that many many fine growers, even douche bags, haters, whiners, pu$$ies, & creeps that keyboard hate on other sites, love.

the packs is in they stashes too.

face off og
View Image

View Image

U

useless.gardens

straight outta the mother-tent :

face off making sticky, gassy, dankness.
picture.php

Last edited: