What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hp

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I happily bought Hazeman 88 ghash, like the other person said, if he wasn’t selling them I would never have ever had access to them. Sure o could’ve spent the same money and bought some cross that includes it, but I wanted the g13 hashplant in its pure form.
I also find it hypocritical that people say that Hazeman is horrible for selling them in pure form but then turn around and praise bodhi for profiting off of crosses of it but also does not even give away it in any form, pure or crossed.

SMH this thread is for information not DRAMA so please take your drama elsewhere... This is not JERRY SPRINGER

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyone else running the lovely 1988 G13 x [HP x HP/NL#1] IBL? I'm about a week shy from contributing pics and my experience as well as outcross projects first ladies being Alieno Formaggio F-2 and Pakistani Chitral Kush

Blessed Be ICmag

G

my g13/hp male got to my black domina mamma.:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00114 (2).jpg
    DSC00114 (2).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Is NDN 88ghash still out there? Whenever I hear of something that is effective for insomnia I get very excited. Has anyone had experience with it as a sleep aid?

J-Icky

Well it’s available from Hazeman, but as for your other questions I can’t answer those. I just started 2 but they are only a couple weeks old so it’ll be awhile before I know how they work as a sleep aid or whatever their effects are.

R

Rox

rh8w1s.jpg
i had the pleasure of growing 1988 G13 x [HP x HP/NL#1] x Psychosis BX#1 (kgb beans)

she is long smoked now and wish i passed out a cut for safe keeping but i have some more beans so all good, don't have harvest pics or bud shots, sorry!! i only had partial access towards the end of the grow so had to make my visits quick, in and out style!

rh8w1s.jpg

rod58

here's my g13xhp again . it's now off and dried and i'm very pleased with the outcome . yielded excellent , 18oz , and smokes up real smooth ! a next year grow for sure !
picture.php

Cannavore

Veteran
Hey Cannavore, how are the Old Mother Ghani x 88g13hp? I have some of these vegging right now and am curious...

haven't done em yet bro. tbh i've yet to see something from the Old Mother Ghani that really peaks my interest outside of Dread Bread.

BC*Dankster*

That’s too bad ! I’m being optimistic hoping I will find a potent keeper from the omg x 88g13hp. I also have the kashmir x 88g13hp. Have you tried or seen these ? What about old school hp? I figured I can’t go wrong with any of bodhi gear , especially his g13hp crosses. Hope I’m not disappointed... ps, think they can finish in southern British Colombia outside ? Usually gets bad rain/ crappy weather beginning to mid oct...

'Boogieman'

Bump, im interested in running some Bodhi 88g13hp crosses outdoors at 43°N. The search for a potent fast finishing outdoor strain continues...

G

One of my 88 ghash plant#1 at 6 weeks of 12/12:tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00237.jpg
    DSC00237.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00239.jpg
    DSC00239.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 37