What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hp

Nirrity

and Hackman sold them in pure form against the wishes of the person who gave him the beans. same with molokai frost, i believe he sold them in pure form too.

i've heard his PTK offering ain't PTK either.

is there still any way to ethically source these seeds?

LostTribe

Premium user
is there still any way to ethically source these seeds?

This is ndnguy's Ghash cut crossed with Kandahar probably done by Duke Diamond and given to me by Soul form BG. DD has used the Ghash is several crosses under his Dominion Seed Bank and Dukes Vault.

This one stayed very close to the clone leaves went purple even at high summer temps. Smells like sour milk with hints of light fruity hash. Finished about 58 from memory and grew short and stout. Pretty decent stone.

picture.php

Best,
LT

Cannavore

Veteran
Hey Bro,

That Lemon Thai x looks delicate in a fantastic way man! Which C99 did you use in the 99 x?

Best,
LT

Those are all crosses i tested for bodhi seeds. The lemon thai 57 cross finished great.. thats the only surviving pic i have as i did her a couple summers ago. Bodhi used the ray davies c99 cut.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Have in flowering some pure 1988 G13 x [HP x HP/NL#1] IBL going to be making some magic with the male I have selected will be storing pollen as well in case I will thank NDNGUY for keeping these around in pure form as he did with 1979 X-mas Bud IBL and other legendary lines as well.. will post my pictures once flowering start taking off will show off the two distinct phenos I found in there to try and preserve what lil variation there is got some shorter I'm assuming the [HP x HP/NL#1] "dom" and ones that have a bit narrower leaves and hella burnt rubber smells will assume those are G13 "dom"

Cannavore

Veteran
ok, so the answer is no?
bying them from hazeman is not an ethical option since it's against the blessings of ndnguy.

basically lol any one selling them is going against the intentions of the person who spread them. there are people that reproduce them and gift them if you know where to look though.

....then again if you want them bad enough.... :tiphat:

Nirrity

i don't even know if i want them bad enough since i have never tried them. i am looking for a heavy down couchlock indica. i mean couchlock. incapacitated. so far i found none. i already have cbg taskenti to try but i'd like to throw something more. so if g13*hp isn't really couchlock i am not after them just because it's something rare. anyone got smoke report maybe?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I'm currently reproducing the line won't sell em as money isn't my thang But yes this sht is very lethargic ime the burnt rubber imo is a miraculous thing for those who suffer immense pain and insomnia

PS first time growing her but not at all the first time trying her used to smoke her when i was a teen and had to depend on a old flower dude for my smoke the pheno I'm after personally and won't stop till I find her is that purple pheno with the burnt rubber and hash-like notes super wicked bud

Cannavore

Veteran
anuyone can tell how do they hold up against current stock sensi mr. nice g13*hp?

mr nice is watered down in comparison... just get a g13hp cross from bodhi ive grown a ton of them and theyre all strong.

also there is no "ndnguy cut" of 88g13hp to the person who mentioned that one

Cannavore

Veteran
i beat the crap outta these testers and they were still potent af

Irene x '88 G13/HP (Grandma's Hashplant Bodhi Seeds)
2fpElMc.png

zer4ywA.png

tgIgA1D.png

xBi0Ouh.jpg

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
This is ndnguy's Ghash cut crossed with Kandahar probably done by Duke Diamond and given to me by Soul form BG. DD has used the Ghash is several crosses under his Dominion Seed Bank and Dukes Vault.

This one stayed very close to the clone leaves went purple even at high summer temps. Smells like sour milk with hints of light fruity hash. Finished about 58 from memory and grew short and stout. Pretty decent stone.

View Image

Best,
LT

G `day LT

Could have gone another cpl of weeks ?
Let the pistils shrink and the calyxes and trichs swell . I see red curly pistils like that ,I think early pick .

This
picture.php

VS this

fMFil5u.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts