What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
NEM with da rails, (and a bit too much N)

88D8D944-AF96-49BC-BD68-5102E9597B88.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
hey! no pics of icky!

and where the heck is he this time? probably unwisely set his new laptop on his lap and the cooling fans sucked in hair...
No the fans sucked in some leaves and twigs.

I just got home and my wife says I need to empty the trash. Never mind that I just shingled a entire house in four hours and twenty minute. Drip ice and water felt vent and cap.

Ok so it was only 9.5 squares. Still that is around 2 square a hour. And I am kind of tired. Plus I have not eaten at all today. I had some water. Well what I could drink since it was mostly frozen.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I had to cook my own dinner. She is at her moms now.

I browned a pound of hamburger with some sweet peppers. Tossed in some cheese. While I was doing that I emptied the dish washer. Then I washed all the dishes I used to cook it.

The dogs eyes were glued to my bowl.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
if we ever need to kill you i imagine just throwing broccoli at you would work!
I do okay with broccoli. But if I eat greens like kale spinach or lettuce it is game over. The next day I am dying. Everything swells up. My hands get stiff and my joints hurt.

I can eat them but it has to be early in the day. Give enough time to get them out of my system.

But by far the worst stuff I eat are beans or grains. They fuck me up bad. Sore for days.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Damn I am still forking starving. I ate 3 oranges. Guess I will have to cook those eggs. When it stays around 30-33 like today I get so hungry.

All the people walking by were all bundled up. And I was roofing in a ripped up tee shirt. Had a hole about five inches around. And a bunch of smaller holes.

Now to make eggs. Then maybe I will take out the trash.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Damn still hungry. I had a pound of hamburger with two sweet peppers, about 6 ounces cheese, 5 eggs and 5 oranges.

Sure could go for that pound of bacon right now. wish you wouldnt have mentioned that.