What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

....WAKE & BAKE....

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
428.gif
. . . that's better.

Good day, eh?

:D

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Too sleepy this morning . . . ended up smoking my coffee and drinking my herb . . .
511.gif

Morning w&bers.
icon_razz.gif

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
G`Mornin W&Ber's

sunny here a bit breezy but summer is around the corner, god I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee i the am but half asleep when I get up at 5:00 am

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wakin and Bakin here with a lovely Dime joint or 3 heheh
Have a great weekend and keep on puffin!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo yo yo what up G's...GOD dammmmmmmm its good to have the weekend hear..(am of for the next 7 days :dance013:)....sorry ive not stuck ma neck in this week ive been busy,,...
ive still been getting baked and thinking on my fellow W&B crew getting HIGHHHH aswell,,ive been hear in spirit :ying:.....

hope the weekend treets yall well

keep it green
highlander

ps. grow thread update within the next 5min:ying:

What's up everyone,

I did a post in the Cigar and Blunt smoking club page showing off the very nice and tasty tobacco wrap leaves Heady tipped me off to.

Heady, these are amazing, I have mine in the original bag still placed in a large tupperware container.

Blueberry Punch x MK-Ultra - wrapped in shade grown tobacco wrap leaf, and coffee of course.

Peace all.

K

kayaN0W

FOUND SUM TRIM..........TRIM WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!....in between harvests

wow piano time once again!!!!!!!!

morning all...safe n happy weekend to all :tiphat:

oldhaole

Veteran
Wake and Bake....Maui style

5:02 AM....Time for the first joint of the day. First Job....Pick a jar....any jar...
To choose from...Bloody widow, Three Thai crosses, Local Jack, or some Kush testers.

How fucked up do I want to get? It's Saturday...Masters is on....Real fucked up.

Bloody Widow it is...grab the jar, pick a nugget, cut it up....damn wish I had the Orange Zig zags instead of the white...and roll the joint as big as humanly possible....Done.

5:13....almost half done...i need a crutch.
5:15...crutch made...relight
5:18 wifey wakes....Pissed off about all the smoke...go outside for last look at stars.
5:22 fuchin clouds....forgot it raimed last...no stars.

%:24....wake and bake done....I'm hungry.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Don't have to work today so I woke up at noon..little over an hour ago.

Finished off a bowl from lastnight and packed a fresh one to get the job done.

Today is a very solemn day for my family and I, but the weed makes it a lot better.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Good Morning W & B Crew! :tiphat:

2 things on my mind this AM.

* Thank you Trim Pro Rotor for giving me my sanity and weekends back :crazy:

** Finally a glimpse of spring! :jump:

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
G`Mornin W&B Early Birds Just woke up around 7:25 with a pounding headache but a couple of Excedrin extra Strength did the job... Now after the morning chores and dogs fed I can sit relax toke just a little on a 1/2 of joint and enjoy my morning coffee