What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma´s happy brother

K

Karma Genetics

Hmmmm nice ICE toker. Maney mike and T both got some great plants from there BX1 test grows, The BX1 seems to produce much better, and the HB is defantly domininant in most plants. I am searching for the right male to do a BX2. Also thinking about making a small S1 batch.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys

Yes the bx1 looks very very nice indeed karma. Outstanding job combining the good yield of the chem with the dankness of the HB.....i will def give the bx1 a try soon.

I took some pics tonight of the gals....@ 48 days.....i think i will start flushing tomorrow. Want my HB to be clean as a whistle..lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

icetoker

I

idoreallytry

wow i am glad i fell in here this looks like a nice spot pretty plants good people tagged,,,peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Welcome ido :) glad you like my happy little thread.

Here is another one from today:

picture.php

....and there is plenty of flowering left as they will go full 10 weeks...reccomended by the breeder.

icetoker

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Nice pics...Has me excited to check this strain out. Just bought some of the BX-1 seeds and from Money Mike's pictures it looks serious.

Very Nice. Can't wait to taste what people have been describing as a flavor that cannot be described.

Thanks to the Karma Growers and Breeders.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes the bx1 is serious for sure abja. You will be in for a real treat when you tast this one.......yummy.

I self had a little test bud quick dryed it was surprisingly tasty and potent :) got the wife snoozing in the couch and me in the fridge searching for some munchies...lol

peace
icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
....here are the oreo´s sir:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and one just for fun in B & W

picture.php

pics were taken outside in half-cloudy weather.....no flash

peace
icetoker

L

Lapplandish

I don't know.. I like colourful pictures more.. B & W might work out fine for some other types of pictures.. that's just my opinion.. which do you like the most?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
i agree lapp....i like colorful pics way more when dealing with weed but it was the first pic i took and the wife had been taking some b&w pics of our little baby girl and had the cam on b & w.....just thought it was different!!

but here are more in color:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace
icetoker

I

idoreallytry

how come everyone else's pics and buds always look better than mine?...those are nice,,peace

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
and one just for fun in B & W

picture.php

pics were taken outside in half-cloudy weather.....no flash

peace
icetoker[/quote]

black and whites are nice, overall nice pics, like to progression shots also, developing nice.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
thanks ido and canna :)

it all comes down to practice.....both with growing and photographs.

i have been taking lots of pics since 2004....and every time i visit my plants with my camera i learn something new about how to take better canna pictures. The same with growing...i learn all the time and will never stop doing that as long as i live......so practice makes perfect :)

peace

icetoker

L

Ludo

Damn those Buds look chunky bro!!!!!!!! Can't wait to flower her....Good karma!!:woohoo:

Larimy

dang icetoker you are making me glad i was able to get a pack of the bx...i read that the taste was very hard to describe..have you done a smoke report?

Latest posts

Latest posts