What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

here she is as of this morning ...

here she is as of this morning ...

if i do well with her i'm expecting a lot of fat kushy buds :blowbubbles:

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll be putting 2 into flower pretty soon , they look pretty beat up right now cuz they were restarted moms at the old spot & got pretty shitty looking from lack of care & how finicky they can be . but they're transplanted into 3 gallon pots & under the CHM lights now , so a couple weeks veg & they should look good enough to flower . i have the 2 GG4's going in with them too . the 2 moms i was telling you looked like shit too . i've got 2 more new moms of her in veg now too , so i'll be able to get cuts from them soon ..... folks are waiting patiently :biggrin:

HK are the 2 in the middle

picture.php

the 2 gg4 are the 2 in the middle too

picture.php

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that makes 2 of us!

hey VP i appreciate you hanging out ...we need all the holders of Hammers Kush to contribute ( i know there's very few so far) so the other peeps can see her ... my cut is kind of stalled out in soil , i'm still vegging the big one so i'll take more cuts ...

the colder temps & she don't don't like wet feet , so shes probably not drying out enough between feeds . my veg room is around 70 this last few days & taking forever for the pots to dry out .

~star~crash~

at nightime she's not under HPS...she's getting big

at nightime she's not under HPS...she's getting big

still vegging so i take her out of the flower room and let her rest under fluorescents
picture.php

~star~crash~

Here is another new pic from HAMMERS KUSH recently released

Here is another new pic from HAMMERS KUSH recently released

picture.php

~star~crash~

Here she is ...

Here she is ...

tomorrow she starts 12/12 :) gonna clean her up a bit & get her nice & tight:woohoo:dont know what to expect...looking for some kuuuuuuuush:biggrin:

picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
should end up like star wars over there for ya with that clone army she'll produce :biggrin: looking forward to watchin her go boom :tiphat: