What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Patient International

lob19

Veteran
Hi fellow ICmags users :)

Thank's to recent changes in polish medical cannabis legislation I'm able to get a prescrition for cannabis to cure/handle my illnes.

I'll be travelling to Cannada in early january 2018 and as a polish citizen I'm wondering if my prescriptions will be valid in Canada.

I dont want to smuggle any "narcotics" via borders, as it is still illegal and I'm not a criminal.

Is there a way for me to legally or unpunishably (I made this word up, did I?) get my medicine in Vancouver?

:tiphat:

St. Phatty

Hi fellow ICmags users :)

Thank's to recent changes in polish medical cannabis legislation I'm able to get a prescrition for cannabis to cure/handle my illnes.

Is there a way for me to legally or unpunishably (I made this word up, did I?) get my medicine in Vancouver?

:tiphat:

I was in Vancouver for 5 months in 2004.

Some of the best cannabis I bought was from other passengers on Skytrain, their elevated subway.

I suggest just get out and mingle and socialize, wear a Cannabis shirt or hat.

Maybe walk around Stanley Park, a beautiful huge park in the city. You will probably smell some Cannabis smoke from smoke sessions going on.

Visit Marc Emory's store if it's still there. You might get a chance to participate in a group joint smoking.

One thing I was cautioned about by a local bartender - Hepatitis C. Pretty widespread, can be transmitted by saliva. I'm not sure if it can be transmitted by sharing a waterpipe or joint.

There are stores in Vancouver that sold some of the best edibles I've ever had (cinnamon sugar cookie with Marc Boyer's special butter) over-the-counter. That might be slightly off-code.

How long will you be there ? Some of the doctors will write a prescription if you are there for 'a while' but I don't know what they'll do if you're there for just a week or 2.

I suggest bringing copies of your prescriptions from home, that kind of paperwork helps.