What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swampys return with a scrog

SwampyTHC

So I decided to dust off the equipment and jump back into the realms of cultivation after deciding to take a bit of a break. So I'll start off with a big shout out to BigganjaBud my brother from another mother and Tommy G for the donation. I've done quite a few tests for SWEET SEEDS and I can't really say I've been unhappy with any of their genetics. Top notch beans haven't had a failure from them yet.

On this run I will be running 2 1.2 tents 2 will be sitting under a 600w hps and the other 2 will be under a 660w led.

I spent the last 48hrs germinating 4 seeds 2× black jack and 2x jack47 I'm happy to say all have germinated successfully and are now In half litre pots getting comfortable in their new homes.🎉

Haven't set my mind as to what nutes I will be using but I have a funny feeling the metrop fairies may well deliver something pretty soon 🤞🤞

Pictures will be uploaded as I go along so you can see how I will be setting my scrog up.

Any way people have a blessed day and happy growing grab your self a joint the jars on the table help yourself and get comfy.

:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

So I decided to dust off the equipment and jump back into the realms of cultivation after deciding to take a bit of a break. So I'll start off with a big shout out to BigganjaBud my brother from another mother and Tommy G for the donation. I've done quite a few tests for SWEET SEEDS and I can't really say I've been unhappy with any of their genetics. Top notch beans haven't had a failure from them yet.

On this run I will be running 2 1.2 tents 2 will be sitting under a 600w hps and the other 2 will be under a 660w led.

I spent the last 48hrs germinating 4 seeds 2× black jack and 2x jack47 I'm happy to say all have germinated successfully and are now In half litre pots getting comfortable in their new homes.🎉

Haven't set my mind as to what nutes I will be using but I have a funny feeling the metrop fairies may well deliver something pretty soon 🤞🤞

Pictures will be uploaded as I go along so you can see how I will be setting my scrog up.

Any way people have a blessed day and happy growing grab your self a joint the jars on the table help yourself and get comfy.

:tiphat:

YES MY MAN

I'm so glued to this thread it's crazy

Welcome back family

Glad to have you back on deck

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Swampy,,
A warm welcome back and all the best with your sweet seeds,,,,,s2

SwampyTHC

Thanks s2 stay tuned for more diaries aswell as soon as I've sorted a couple of new venues there will be plenty more to come

B

bigganjabud

Thanks s2 stay tuned for more diaries aswell as soon as I've sorted a couple of new venues there will be plenty more to come

I've got a few bits for ya mate can't wait till Tuesday

WE ARE THE PEOPLE HAHA

SwampyTHC

So the magical fairies have been and delivered my nutes for this run I will be using the full metrop line up really looking forward to running this as it's not like all the other nutes I've used 10x more concentrated than everything else will be interesting to see the yield and quality difference. Especially after seeing the results of pals activities definitely happy to of made the jump over.
I'll be uploading pictures of the girls in the next few days so looking forward to your opinions then.

Peace, have a good day people

B

bigganjabud

So the magical fairies have been and delivered my nutes for this run I will be using the full metrop line up really looking forward to running this as it's not like all the other nutes I've used 10x more concentrated than everything else will be interesting to see the yield and quality difference. Especially after seeing the results of pals activities definitely happy to of made the jump over.
I'll be uploading pictures of the girls in the next few days so looking forward to your opinions then.

Peace, have a good day people

EXCITING TIMES BROTHER

SwampyTHC

Sorry for the late update people, works been stupidly busy of late. But here's a few pictures of the girls at 7days of being put in medium. Decided against the led in the end so will resort back to the good old trusted hps.

Will be transplanting into bigger pots next week. They seem to be very happy as it stands on the metrop nutes just running a dose of aminoroots and growth every other day. Very interested to see the root system on transplant and compare to other nutes I've used previously.

All in all I'm happy so far let me know your thoughts or opinions or any advice feel free to drop your 10pence in.

Have a good guy's and gals, happy growing and stay blessed.:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG-20171023-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20171023-WA0010.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20171023-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20171023-WA0009.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20171023-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20171023-WA0008.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20171023-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20171023-WA0007.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 21

SwampyTHC

Cheers badfishy1 looking forward to the challenge of the scrog, I've got a pal on here that's mad for it but I'm going to try a different method. We shall see.

B

bigganjabud

Cheers badfishy1 looking forward to the challenge of the scrog, I've got a pal on here that's mad for it but I'm going to try a different method. We shall see.

Hahahaha easy my brother and bf1 he's talking about me

Right Mr swampman I tells ya I'm Dusting off the Scrog net now mate as it's gonna be a lovely time to do one

Obviously that sort of upsets my crimbo plan but another few weeks veg for a monster yield is the nuts so I'm in

SwampyTHC

Let's do it side by side you gonna run the bg? As you can see im 7days in from seed popping root so probably a little behind your bg but thats cool. How did cindy taste by the way?

Badfishy1

Lol I’m sure he’s mad at the possible yields! Have been looking into the ‘flux’ method of training, very appealing (other than the crazy amount of veg time!) but trying new methods to me, makes things a bit more interesting. Correct me if wrong, but a gal that only wanted missionary would be fun for a bit, but after awhile you’d want to change it up a bit :p

Badfishy1

Hahahaha easy my brother and bf1 he's talking about me

Right Mr swampman I tells ya I'm Dusting off the Scrog net now mate as it's gonna be a lovely time to do one

Obviously that sort of upsets my crimbo plan but another few weeks veg for a monster yield is the nuts so I'm in

Speaking of scrog net, I just cut one of my uncles gill nets to use in the near future as a scrog net. Hope he doesn’t plan on using it any time soon because he won’t be able to without mending it buahahahaaaa

SwampyTHC

Lol I’m sure he’s mad at the possible yields! Have been looking into the ‘flux’ method of training, very appealing (other than the crazy amount of veg time!) but trying new methods to me, makes things a bit more interesting. Correct me if wrong, but a gal that only wanted missionary would be fun for a bit, but after awhile you’d want to change it up a bit :p

That sir is very very true sometimes we need to switch it up to a bit of reverse cowgirl and see how it looks from a different angle 😁

Your uncle's going to be pissed 😂 however ignorance is bliss so I won't tell don't worry

B

bigganjabud

Speaking of scrog net, I just cut one of my uncles gill nets to use in the near future as a scrog net. Hope he doesn’t plan on using it any time soon because he won’t be able to without mending it buahahahaaaa

No wonder they call you a bad fishy as long as ya survived cutting nets I suppose ya cool really hahaha

Right swampman your on did ya really want a smoke report?

OK well it tastes as good as it smells!!

I ran two tubes with 8 tins through each

Sugar waxed o e and shattered the other but the shatter is finished tomoz

Badfishy1

No wonder they call you a bad fishy as long as ya survived cutting nets I suppose ya cool really hahaha

Right swampman your on did ya really want a smoke report?

OK well it tastes as good as it smells!!

I ran two tubes with 8 tins through each

Sugar waxed o e and shattered the other but the shatter is finished tomoz

Lol hopefully he fires me! Would be the worst decision he’s ever made! Who has been putting in 8hrs a day after he gets off work for the past 6 weeks to get him back on the water for nothing more than a bed to sleep on? THIS GUY! Please fire me

SwampyTHC

What a difference 48hrs can make :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG-20171025-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20171025-WA0007.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20171025-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20171025-WA0006.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20171025-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20171025-WA0005.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20171025-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20171025-WA0004.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 19
B

bigganjabud

What a difference 48hrs can make :woohoo:

Yeah that idea about switching to coco mixes seems to be on the horizon

My bbg are looking great and tbh I'm eyeing up what to play with next run but hahahaha I just got more space