What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Partner? Small grower in Santa Cruz County, Californa

gms76034

I am a small grower in Santa Cruz County. I am in RA zoning, which currently requires 5+ acres for an indoor grow, based on the existing ordinance, of Prop 64.
My grow is strictly indoor, but this parcel is 1.7 acres. Unless the ordinance gets changed, I can't get legal.
I am looking for a partner who has a site which will comply with existing laws.
What I "bring to the table":
1. Financial investment
2. Experience, 4 years of producing 8 units per month, top level cannabis
3. Equipment: lights, intakes/outakes, fans, etc.
4. Personal labor involvement: WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Please email me here: gms76034@gmail.com
Gary

russjcan

State law says outdoor can't be banned as long as it's "secure and discrete". Put up a screenhouse with reed fencing for sides and you can grow 6 anywhere in California.

lilburley

i'm the exact opposite of you. even though your situation sucks, i'm jealous of you guys out west. I live in upstate new York, where you have to look over your shoulder for everything cannabis related. I've done grows, but they are hard to maintain long-term, with nosey neighbors, landlords, etc. I have had the hobby of collecting genetics for well over 10 years, since dr. the chronic and willy jack days. I have well over 250 different strains and counting, and always getting new ones, with no where to do a fucking grow. I guess what I need is the opposite of you- someone to take me in, allow me a certain amount of space to do my thing, maybe in exchange for genetics of something. but the dilemma is, most ppl want to maximize any available space they have, not rent any of it out to someone like myself. it sucks, but one day I will get it together somehow

furrywall11

Russ, where did you see the prop 64 wording as "secure and discreet"? As far as I know, counties that have outdoor banned under a nuisance violation still are in effect. Meaning, anyone can grow 6 plants indoor or in a greenhouse with hard walls and a locking door.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a small grower in Santa Cruz County. I am in RA zoning, which currently requires 5+ acres for an indoor grow, based on the existing ordinance, of Prop 64.
My grow is strictly indoor, but this parcel is 1.7 acres. Unless the ordinance gets changed, I can't get legal.
I am looking for a partner who has a site which will comply with existing laws.
What I "bring to the table":
1. Financial investment
2. Experience, 4 years of producing 8 units per month, top level cannabis
3. Equipment: lights, intakes/outakes, fans, etc.
4. Personal labor involvement: WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Please email me here: gms76034@gmail.com
Gary

Bro I grew in the SC for 30+ years last May I left (for a variety of reasons) but one of the major reasons is everything YOUR dealing with now and it's only going to get worse...good luck I am SO happier I left Cali...but that is just my personal experience.

Good luck to you.

I loved SC but I cannot afford to live their or grow the way I want to grow.