What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mephisto genes: 5×5: COB LED: Coco Hempy

Skysenberg

Skysenberg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00228.jpg
    DSC00228.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00222.jpg
    DSC00222.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 47

bigAl25

Veteran
Great job Roasty. I just finished some glue, cookies and green crack autos. I'll do better my next auto grow. I've ordered some Mephisto for my next go round. Yours looked great. I use 2 gal pots, organic soil and 2, 400 watt lamps(MH and HPS), They were very nute sensitive. My fox farm liquid nutes fucked them up pretty good when I added at full strength. Less is more with autos. Love your photos and jars. Mine aren't that full.

Great job Roasty. I just finished some glue, cookies and green crack autos. I'll do better my next auto grow. I've ordered some Mephisto for my next go round. Yours looked great. I use 2 gal pots, organic soil and 2, 400 watt lamps(MH and HPS), They were very nute sensitive. My fox farm liquid nutes fucked them up pretty good when I added at full strength. Less is more with autos. Love your photos and jars. Mine aren't that full.

Ya FF nutes are strong af. I would use 1/4 to 1/2 strength with good results. Good choice going with Mephisto! You won't be disappointed.

bigAl25

Veteran
I just want to add some good vibes to Mephisto Genetics. Grab you a pay pal account and visit their web site sometime soon. They have some strains as out of stock right now. A few I did want to order, but I researched and ordered 3 stains, got some freebies, and shipping was a breeze on this side of the Atlantic. Great job Mephisto, now I must do a better job with the upcoming organic grow. Hell I even like their stickers included in the order.

New strains by Mephisto to drop 4/20, and they look amazing from the testers. If your smart, you will buy directly from them and get another new strain as a freebie.