What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg #4 feeding questions

420ish

i ran one gorilla glue 4 tester and did not have any problems.it was not that big.
i have 4 gorilla glue that are about a month and a half old in 3 gallon smart pots with promix medium.they are all much bigger then the tester when i flipped and i am still not flipping for another 2 weeks or so.
i use r.o water from a well.
i am feeding my normal mix of advanced grow two part at a ec of 1.2 with sm 90 and jacks calcium nitrate at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon.
i have a magnesium deficiancy .
any ones input on how they feed or fed the glue is appreciated.
i run 4 plants in a 4x4 x6 foot high cabinet with 2 600 hps stacked and a 8 inch fan for my air exchange.
i vegged these under leds and moved them to their final home about 2 weeks ago.i ran the top bulb only till about 5 days ago. i added the bottom bulb and now 5 days later three of the four are showing mag defiancy on half the plant and the 4th is starting to show it.
i am away from my grow for 3 to 5 days at a time so all input on how other people feed will hopefully have me fixing this before i have to leave for 4 days again.
i plan on raising my feed strength to 1.6 ec to start and going to pick up some epsom salts tomorrow.