What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRAINWRECK!!!!

aligee

Veteran
Grew Harborside TW cut last year, it was nice but kinda a watered down version of my TW cut from up North so it got tossed! not sure if this is the same cuts u got! KB!

itisme

Veteran
So my Trainwreck story goes like this.....

A drunk friends comes over and my buddy smoke some good weed with him on STOOP 1.

We continue to party and the the weed guy now smokes us out on STOOP 2. Five minutes later one guy is green as fu$k and runs outside to puke. He says, "It wasn't STOOP #1, I was fine .....but damn what the fuck was that we smoked on the STOOP #2 (Trainwreck) ......I've never seen anybody that green in the face!

i would love to compare my cut to others.i love trainwreck!i got mine as a clone after pestering the person who had it.it turns almost a grey color toward the end of flower.it smells like sage mint and chicken soup skunk.it makes 9+ leaves if shes healthy which are fairly thin.the buds always weigh the plant down even when grown shity.the stems are thin and viney.it has cloudy trics at 8 weeks but the hairs dont turn orange til 9 weeks most of the time.if i leave her til 10weeks she throws nanners.i gotta get a pic up on here i know its an old thread but i just got around to reading it.ive got all these strains i keep doing searches on here to get info on them.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Nice photos, the US plants have a very similar roundness to the leaves that the GHS and (identical) Sagarmatha S1s have, but with more aggressive serrations, dank as hell, wish someone would pop the original over the Europe.

I also ran the head bx, all those hermie'd on me, outdoors, the only strain out of 100 odd I can remember doing that.

psyphish

Veteran
I grew a Humboldt Seeds Organization Trainwreck, just one plant from a freebie seed. No idea if it's even close to a real deal trainwreck, but I did get a couple of panic attacks from the stuff. The strain stuck to my mind and I'm definitely going to grow a trainwreck again, probably from HSO, zero interest in popping another GHS seed.

Heusinomics

Ill never forget my first run in w the infamous T-dub!!
I filled a 12 bucket Dwc w TW's and veged them till they were hittin above the belt befor the flip.
Those fuckers stretched like freaking crazy and vined together like a hedge of thorns!
My bro walked into the garden around week 5 or 6 after seeing it a bit after flip, he jst turns to me w his jaw dropped and was blown away at the EPIC FLOP that had occurred.
The whole garden was one big TRAINWREK w branches twisted together and flopped w huge buds, jst like a pile of train-cars.. Truly unforgettable!

I never should hav let go of that original cut!!!! But it was a pain to grow.... The follies of youth I guess..

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

i got trainwreck a few times. i thought i had some better pics but it looks pretty much like what you all posted, small stringy foxtaily looking buds that smell like menthol and something else fruity and weird. can't really put a finger on it, but you know when you smell it. it's fairly unique. i dunno why they call it trainwreck, i found the high to be nice and up, mellow daytime type high. i was expecting couchlocks.

mtntrogger

Veteran
so I have a friend from norcal , who brought seeds of tw from cali around 2000. My circle had several growing fairly similar phenos. looked like some of hte pics early in this thread. exactly as the jointed one describes a panic rush. A few months ago I had a buddy whom had just popped some tw seeds ,got evicted from his place and gave me his unrooted, unsexed tw clones. I saved 3 phenos that are all about to go into my flower tent. If any ae legit and fire I will save a cut to breed with

icough2getoff

Seeing this thread really has me missing this girl now! Here's a few shots from when I had her a few years ago. No denying that smell and amazing high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

I got a pack of Williams Trainwreck when I purchased my Back to the Congo seeds. Is this a true trainwreck? Does anyone have any experience with this version?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
So, I grew those clones outdoors that I showed several pages back...

Ended up with so many lbs of it that everyone including me got really sick of it. After A year, I still cant go around a plant that smells like Trainwreck...

Burnt myself out on it badly...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey Krunch what a terrible problem to have lol.

That's how I felt about Blueberry after growing it all thru the 90's. Didn't care if I ever smoked it again. Now i am dying to find a good mom.

Nice pics everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts