What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

P

puma

was just set straight on the BANANA Question i was trying to fined for years..

two pheno

1. BANANA OG===sat pheno
2. BANANA KUSH===indica pheno

got a friend who sent me some banana og seeds so its on theis summer..

peace:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very cool !!! glad to hear ya may have gotten the the banana's your lookin for :biggrin:

P

puma

will see here before to long, hes told me he gets the BANANA smell from the plants from these seeds and thats the PHENO ive been looking for, so YAAAA...

peace friends:thank you:

H34D

Got some JAWS GEAR in the vault myself thanks to the man himself! Thanks again buddy...

Banana Kush F9
Derailed
Platinum Dojo
Yum Yum Bud

P

puma

H34D nice little batch of seeds bro, and thank you for givening them some space in your garden when the time comes.

small correction though those BANANA KUSH F9 you need to change the name to BANANA OG F9....i was resently inlightened that the sat phno of the banana was the OG and the indica was the KUSH and i used the skinny leaved sat to make both gens 8-9...

thanks dude:ying:

H34D

Hi JAWS/Puma,

That is great news to the ears, I had a feeling the lineage on that was true to the Banana OGer's aka Banana OG when you gave it to me. Incase you didn't see it when I introduce it this is Hippie420 from other forums you would see me on. I can not wait to get the garden up and running again, hoping sooner rather than later and that Banana is high up on my list to try out first. Be well and stay up my friend.

Peace,
H34D

SOURDIESEL1

last week i got some BANANA KUSH:(oregon kid cut) clones. these smell amazing.

any word when mr c will have some more of your banana og kushf9 in stock?

MrGreen.

which of your own jaws gear would you pick from these 6

which of your own jaws gear would you pick from these 6

Hi puma,
which strain is your choice from below,

pick one of the following

chocolate banana kush
alien kush
orange banana kush
insane jane
blackberry kush
cabana bud

I've got a choice but your input would be appreciated:D

peace d

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im stroking 2 seeds that have tails.. Im super stoked about these.. I have 12 seeds and got 2 to pop a tail. There still not up yet but im watching very closely

Last edited:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Some nugs of JAWS gear...

Cali Sunset
picture.php

Chocolate Banana Kush
picture.php

Decap
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
P

puma

helo there:ying:

mr green
first off i did not make any blackberry kush but i did make some blackberry banana kush?..

out of those six ive only grown out to myself those two were the ALIEN KUSH & INSANE JANE, i dont take mush credit for the ALIEN KUSH it was an easy F-GEN so nothing extra done with those just made an f-4 batch is all...

insane jane is a good piece of what and one can find some really nice phenos in those for-sure...

any of the banana kush BHBRIDS should be of interest and i hav heard that the ORANGE BANANA KUSH is really good and yields nicely..

thant CABANA BUD might be the biggest yielder out of all of those, its a cross of CALI-O and BANANA KUSH and the mother CALI-O was a huge buded girl and i hear the smell is pretty nice...

hammer
sorry about that my friend but i'll get with when the time comes and i'll get some more in hand for you to try...

goat
thank you much for the pics my brother, thats some frosty ass DECAPITATION you got there...i have one thats coming down this week and i have 4 more in vegg about 15in tall....

peace:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went and tried the rest of the seeds. I got 2/10 seeds to pop tails.. Im watching these 2 very closely. They have not poped the surface yet but I can see that the tail is growing.. I will update in a few days. I should know if they survive by then. 1 died last light ,Only 1 left.

Cant say what happend but shit happens

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've still got some of his Alien crosses to run yet (alien rose & alien soda ) & an aloha white widow cross too . but i think those are F3's :)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I like the calisun but the chocobanankush was sumthin special great combination of funks Including the keeper which was both chocolate and banana favors and smells in her she was great and that means a lot comin from me...
5LG--- dude that decap is so frosty it looks fake..... Wtf is the genetics behind that gurl??? Those pics brought back memories never had the dcap and feelin kinda left out...lol... Was that from awhile back...

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
5LG--- dude that decap is so frosty it looks fake..... Wtf is the genetics behind that gurl??? Those pics brought back memories never had the dcap and feelin kinda left out...lol... Was that from awhile back...

Decapitation aka Decap = Bubba x White Mustang

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts