What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

humans feeling lumens: creating an elevated awareness of a higher lifestyle

i'm fresh from the shower, yet my fingers are so sour !!

i'm fresh from the shower, yet my fingers are so sour !!

bobblehead thank you homie...i prolly won't have new pics here for a week, but the timer goes 12/12 by may 1st that i can telly ya...

in the meantime i'll be shaving their legs and trimming the bush !! larf is for pussies... clean that wispy shit and save yourself a lot of hassles !!

big peace homies !!

pics from another sour circle...

pics from another sour circle...

indeed turbolaser an improved sex life fits the elevated lifestyle !!

here is day 23 12/12 at another crop circle, below is nycd 2003 and ecsd

picture.php

next is chemdog at 23 12/12

picture.php

chem and sour side by side:

picture.php

is why we do this:

picture.php

turbolaser4528

Veteran
lolzz.... looking healthy bra

Is that NYCD from Soma? I grew out some of his NYCD x G13/Haze and it was fantastic!

Are you gonna poly the walls behind the plants for increased feeling of lumen's by humans and plants? jw

lolzz.... looking healthy bra

Is that NYCD from Soma? I grew out some of his NYCD x G13/Haze and it was fantastic!

Are you gonna poly the walls behind the plants for increased feeling of lumen's by humans and plants? jw

indeed the nycd clone came to me 2003, and my crew got the seeds from soma in a'dam about 2001. i never poly, i don't care for how it looks ... way too disco for the grow !! peace homie

that NYCD is gunna be GREAT! Way to kill it Craven...excellent job!

this nycd is preferred by the masses over any other sour and i've got a few, its a very exotic cut of grass !! keep peacin megyields !!

picture.php

Suspect

Veteran
Very nice cravy!
Btw, you used MH bare bulbs, have you tried covering them with any sort of glass e.g. cooltube?
After hearing that they output harmful UV to plants without the glass, I mounted my old cooltube around the bulb and I noticed a difference in a few days. Veg boosted some.
Not all MH bulbs output it tho, but mine does which is a Philips HPI-T plus greenpower MH ;)

suspect i saw you mention that elsewhere...i'm not a big mh fan to begin with and will prolly go back to hortilux hps ... however so far so peace, no signs of nothing harmful, and my eyes are always protected homie !!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
nice bra, ill be lurking.

The college kids bought up the NYCD x G13 supply I had real quick, very uplifting smoke. Peace son..

the sour circles day 2 flowering i'll spare ya meaningless pics today...sorta !!

the sour circles day 2 flowering i'll spare ya meaningless pics today...sorta !!

Cravenmore, yor handle made me leave to indulge, your show is sour delight.

fascinating ain't it ?? good clean shiny fun homie !!

The college kids bought up the NYCD x G13 supply

college girls and bong load now is it homie ?? heavy peacin'

picture.php

CannabisFox

I need too grow nycd too.... remember my visit in amsterdam 3 month ago... nycd was the best... (lemon haze rly good too)

NICE GROW !

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice thread.
I hope you don´t mind me lurking and learning a little bit.
ATB

day 8 flower...

day 8 flower...

I need too grow nycd too.... remember my visit in amsterdam 3 month ago... nycd was the best... (lemon haze rly good too)

NICE GROW !

indeed homie this nycd is nobody's bitch !!

*Matthew McConnaughey voice*

"That's what I love about these college girls..."

or beauty school dropouts homie !!

Nice thread.
I hope you don´t mind me lurking and learning a little bit.
ATB

big peace paulo73 lemme know what you learn ok...

so i rearranged the room so i can walk around the circles and i got the 6" scrubber directly above and between the bulbs...thats peace homies !!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php