What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

complete list of grow shops in Germany

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does any one have a list of grow shops in Germany

please state if possible if they have many different gear
if they have good customer support and how their prices is compared to others etc

tnx in advance

i hope this can turn into a valuable list for all german and foreign growers wanting to try the German grow shops
www.bg-support.de and www.hanfburg.de

i only know these to but there must be more?

THANKS my friends,i need more advices.
i want to buy somethings from german growshops.
i especially need darkoom but i cant find a grwshop that sells darkroom and ships worlwide .
(head nature doesnt ship worlwide )

THANKS my friends,i need more advices.
i want to buy somethings from german growshops.
i especially need darkoom but i cant find a grwshop that sells darkroom and ships worlwide .
(head nature doesnt ship worlwide )

shop on french sites, or elsewhere. it's not smart shopping in german shops. i have been to the 2 in munich and they are both being watched by the cops.

but i dont live in Germany.there is no growshop here.
i prefer german shops because shipping costs are less than holland or french.

but if you know good growshops in france and if they send worlwide,pls give me link.
thanks

Ganjadogmax

Bloomtech! In Göttingen!

I think they also ship worldwide just write em an e-mail!The guys are very nice and kind!

greetings

http://www.france-hydroponique.com/
Good people, excellent selection, and cheap shipping need I say more?

I would honestly stay away from German shops(no offence), especially the ones on the internet. I have had nothing but problems from them, and 90% of them have no clue about growing.

UK shops are cool too, most of them have staff that actually know what they are talking about and can give advice. Most of the time they will ship anywhere for cheap, just have to find them.

http://www.growell.co.uk/
They say they will only ship in the UK but They have shipped to me. I just called 'em up, was nice and they hooked it up for a nominal extra fee.

http://www.hydroponics.co.uk/
These guys will also ship out of the UK. I've only ordered small things, so I'm not sure what would happen if someone ordered 20 ballasts to The Czech Republic.

TLoft13

shop on french sites, or elsewhere. it's not smart shopping in german shops. i have been to the 2 in munich and they are both being watched by the cops.

Dude, WTF?
More insightful comments, or are the voices in your head talking again? Is the police watching you now?
Giving your adress/creditcard IS a risk, because alot of growshop owners are stupid and may get busted, the risk is the same in other countries...

grow in berlin (GIB)
pflanzburg
hanfburg
lumenmax

Well established, competent.

Latest posts

Latest posts